Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-05-2013, 05:50 AM
Joselyn

Blood, Gore, and Graphics

Hello, my name is Joselyn. I am a Graphic Designer who has studied at New England Tech. I am currently in a class for Social Media Marketing. We are building Facebook and Twitter accounts for our professional online personalities. Our assignment is to engage with others online. My personal assignment was to engage with others on a topic i can speak for hours without getting bored. That topic for me in Horror Movies. I have been collecting movies for a long time and currently have more than 3000 in my collection. I love to talk about horror movies, gore, characters, settings, stories, really anything horror related. I also love to talk about true crime involving murder and gore.

The title Blood, Gore, and Graphics is my attempt to engage others. I really hope that people are interested in talking with me about Horror Movies. If you have any questions or specifications you would like to discuss please feel free to contact me. Cant wait to hear from you!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:10 AM
Horror Fan

Welcome to horror.

Old 03-05-2013, 06:14 AM
Joselyn

Thanks for the warm welcome lol