Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 05-15-2016, 02:38 PM
Little Boo

FOUND IT. it's called medium raw! Haha I was close with the initials thinking midnight red! Thanks for your help, I googled stuff about the incident/asylum blackout and found the connection to medium raw from there
Old 05-15-2016, 02:48 PM
No, fuck YOU

Cool, man. And I will check out Medium Raw. I remember the poster.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:18 AM
Scares Little Kids

Movies to ID (HBO 1980s)

I use to watch HBO back in the 80s and I remember a voodoo type of movie that would come on HBO around 1987-88, of course the movie could be a year or two old by that time, SO I'm going to say the movie came out anywhere between 1984-88.. Anyways the scene I remember is a female looking into the mirror and seeing these big pimples on her face, and they started to movie and then bugs started to come out of them... I would love to find out the name of this movie, and I remember my step father at the time said the movie is based upon voodoo, So it could be a sci-fi horror type of film..

Second movie I remember, I want to say was based very similar to Creep Show or Tales from the Crept, where it had different segments, and I remember a scene with a watermelon that was sitting in someone's house on the counter top, and a worm made it's way into the watermelon, then a woman picked up the watermelon and put it in the back seat of her car, and started to drive (Probably home), it was at night, and as she was driving the worm grew very large, and decided to craw into her skin while driving which caused her to scream, drive off the road and crash..

If anyone knows what these two movies are and can ID them, that would be very much appreciated... Thanks..
Old 06-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Little Boo

I need help knowing the title of this horror flick

I tried looking everywhere and researched but I was unable to find the movie so hopefully registering here at a horror movie forum will help so I'll describe the movie as best as I can from memory so help me out please anyone.

The movie mostly takes place in the wilderness or swamp. The monster is a sasquatch. In the beginning of the movie it kills a man, later on in the movie at a party there's a raid of some kind and a man is arrested I think, finally towards the end there's a cabin in the swamp and two men are trying to hide inside a small space but it's too late, the sasquatch rushes inside the cabin. I think it kills them though I do not remember. Finally at the end of the movie, the cabin explodes along with the sasquatch monster inside and the movie ends. It went along something like that.

Now the only scary movies that involve sasquatch or bigfoot that I know are the legend of boggy creek, snowbeast, and watchers but it's none of those. Pretty sure it was a seventies flick or possibly eighties but I'm not sure. If anyone can help me track down this movie I would appreciate it.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:23 PM
Horror > Everything

Sounds a lot like Creature From Black Lake in parts.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:25 AM
Little Boo

Obscure Vampire Comedy

Hi all.
I was wondering if anyone could help me find the name of a certain horror film I am trying to track down? I can just about remember the plot and a few scenes. Its a Vampire comedy. Basically a young man joins a Vampire Hunter's club he sees advertised on T.V. He gets an official badge and a small crossbow. Apart from that all I can recall is a group of female Vampires going to a party where one guy tries to grab one and his hand goes up in flames. A narrator reading by a fire and an extremely camp gentleman who has the final scene of the movie in a closet and says something like 'well if its going to me who has the last word...' and then switches off the light! I believe it was really cheaply made, possibly in the eighties, and I cannot find any information about it any where. Does it sound familiar to anyone? Has any one seen it or know its name? Would be very grateful for any information about it.
Thank you
Old 07-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
Hi all.
I was wondering if anyone could help me find the name of a certain horror film I am trying to track down? I can just about remember the plot and a few scenes. Its a Vampire comedy. Basically a young man joins a Vampire Hunter's club he sees advertised on T.V. He gets an official badge and a small crossbow. Apart from that all I can recall is a group of female Vampires going to a party where one guy tries to grab one and his hand goes up in flames. A narrator reading by a fire and an extremely camp gentleman who has the final scene of the movie in a closet and says something like 'well if its going to me who has the last word...' and then switches off the light! I believe it was really cheaply made, possibly in the eighties, and I cannot find any information about it any where. Does it sound familiar to anyone? Has any one seen it or know its name? Would be very grateful for any information about it.
Thank you
Once Bitten

Vampire's Kiss

Old 07-06-2016, 07:46 AM
Little Boo

Obscure Vampire Comedy

Hi all
I was just wondering if any one could help me find the name of an old comedy Vampire movie I'm searching for. The plot consisted of something to do with a young kid joining a Vampire Hunters club on T.V. which he joins and then duly gets a badge and a small crossbow. Apart from that all I can recall is a scene with a group of female Vampire's going to a party where some guy tries to grab one and his hand goes up in flames, a guy narrating the story in a chair and the final scene belonging to a very camp vamp in a closet saying something like 'well if the last scene in this movie belongs to me.....' at which point he switches off the light. I think it was pretty cheaply made and from the eighties. If any one has seen it or knows the the name of it or has any info about it I would be grateful for any info.
Thanks
Old 07-27-2016, 02:44 PM
Little Boo

old scary movie i want to find

Its a movie I seen when I was little, probably one of the scariest movies ive seen to me. its about an exoskeleton like on Elysium but this exoskeleton turn evil and started ripping people apart when they were alone. it had a mind of its own and would walk around on its own and kill people. I cant remember much else maybe it was created to help disabled people? I cant really remember let me know if you know of it.
Old 07-27-2016, 04:53 PM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
Hi all
I was just wondering if any one could help me find the name of an old comedy Vampire movie I'm searching for. The plot consisted of something to do with a young kid joining a Vampire Hunters club on T.V. which he joins and then duly gets a badge and a small crossbow. Apart from that all I can recall is a scene with a group of female Vampire's going to a party where some guy tries to grab one and his hand goes up in flames, a guy narrating the story in a chair and the final scene belonging to a very camp vamp in a closet saying something like 'well if the last scene in this movie belongs to me.....' at which point he switches off the light. I think it was pretty cheaply made and from the eighties. If any one has seen it or knows the the name of it or has any info about it I would be grateful for any info.
Thanks
Film is Subspecies.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods