Old 04-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Evil Dead

Angry Cujo Remake! Teaser

Is nothing safe from remake! :mad: This is Madness

Quote:
Well now. We didn't see this one coming. Apparently a remake of the film Cujo based on the Stephen King novel of the same name is going into production sometime this year. Read on for the first details and even a sales video.

Lang Elliott, President & CEO of Sunn Classic Pictures, Inc., announced that Sunn plans to produce the remake of "CUJO" this year representing the 30th Anniversary since Sunn produced and distributed the original "CUJO" motion picture in 1983, based upon Stephen King's novel. The 1983 version was highly successful at the worldwide box-office and, compared with today's inflation and higher ticket prices, the box-office would be well over $225 million even without ancillary sales (i.e., DVD, cable, free television, pay-per-view, etc.).

"CUJO" is the story of a large, playful St. Bernard dog that is transformed into a hideous killing machine after being infected by rabies. Donna Trenton's car is on the fritz, and she and her son take her ailing automobile to their mechanic. Upon their arrival, the car stalls and refuses to restart. The mechanic fails to appear so Donna searches for him. The transformed, maniacal "CUJO" reveals himself; he is highly agitated and very aggressive. Donna hardly recognizes this filthy, monstrous creature foaming at the mouth. Suddenly "CUJO" charges Donna, who barely makes it back into the car for protection. Trapped with her son and the windows rolled up, the sweltering heat begins to take its toll. "CUJO's" powerful state of insanity and violence await.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f95La...layer_embedded

Last edited by The Horror fan; 04-12-2013 at 02:48 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:08 PM
Evil is Better

I wouldn't mind this one that much. I'd like to see one with the book ending at least.

Old 04-17-2013, 02:06 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Doesn't look to be happening soon.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:23 AM
Horror Fan

Looks much more low budget than the original.