Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows

Old 10-24-2021, 03:49 AM
Hellraiser

Slasher-Most Mentally Twisted and Sick Horror Series Out There?

Season 1 on Chiller was messed up.

Season 2 and 3 on Netflix were too. Brutal torture to witness Season 2.

Season 4 moved to Shudder

Those that haven't it is an anthology series each season unconnected as same actors playing different characters.

Those that have what was the most disturbing part you saw and what was the dumbest? (Can use spoiler tags if wish mentioning season beforehand) Also what was your favorite season?

1) Sickest the ice auger incident in season 2 and the groupfinding the remnants from it in kitchen and out in shed. The way the was shot and everything after was twisted and sick to the nth level mentally and visually. It's not by far the sickest though as this series really is the sickest out there.

2) The characters are all kind of dumb like lots of slashers. So far I think not 1 that jumps out but I think the guy going out to the shed by his lonesome to try and hide evidence as if that the main concern before getting attacked in season 2 (disturbing scene above) was dumb. That being said every character acts dumb in the series so...

3) Season 2 stood out the most and was most brutal. Season 3 though had a unique vibe. I will say Season 2 I saw before any of the other season's so that sticks the most horrifically. Season 3 though I feel had the deepest social commentary.

My IMDB Lists:
Asian Horror Have or Wish To Have: https://www.imdb.com/list/ls553296292/