Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-21-2011, 04:48 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookZombie View Post
I am trying to remember the name of a TV series, I have a vague idea that it is called the Thing, however I have now looked at several movies and series named the Thing and none of them are the right one so I might be mistaken here.

The series is about a quiet town by the sea, suddenly they become terrorized by a giant octopus. They go out to kill the octopus and manage to get it, but then it turns out it was just a baby so his mother is coming and she is not pleased.

I would love to know the name of this so I could look it up and see if I could find a DVD of it for I would like to see it again.
The Beast
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115109/
Old 02-21-2011, 04:55 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maclor View Post
Trying to remember the name of a movie I saw about 2 maybe 3 years ago.

This guy and his fiance were going to find his brothers killer or he was lost in this area. I remember there being a dead family going around in camper beating people and there being people in cages.

After someone died and they were like a ghost they would say to the living person "Why didn't you save me?" and disappear.

I remember something about people being killed having an eye taken out and in order to put the souls at rest they had to burn the eyes. In the end they destroyed the main killers eye but at the end the brother and his fiance were in a motel and the killer was outside in his truck with the headlights pointing in and the fiance going "why didn't you save me?"
Rest Stop 2
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0995863/
Old 02-21-2011, 05:03 AM
Hellraiser

Okay, I saw this movie some time ago when I still had fearnet (the good ol days.) It was late, and I was drunk, and it was foreign, but I will do my best.

There is a man and a woman living in a new house with a young child. After they move in it seems like the father is going crazy, like, Shining-style. He's convinced there is somebody else in the house and sets up a bunch of either video or audio recorders, I can't remember which. In the end (spoiler) it turns out there is a doorway to another dimension (maybe the past, as I remember it) and his doppleganger iis actually coming through and causing havoc........I believe it was Spanish, but could definitely be wrong about that. It was definitely subtitled though.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:03 AM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
Thank you thegrouchsmom, that seams to be the one I am looking for yes. :D

I am also looking for the name of a movie. I saw it on TV a while back. It was about a young girl who lived almost a Cinderella type life with a sister who treated her like dirt while leaving the main character to take care of the house and their sickly grandmother. Now the main character come into the possession of a beautiful red cape, and not knowing the cape is evil she sews a dress from the fabric. When wearing the dress the girl changes personality, going from being a gray mouse to a party girl, but she also over time becomes cruel. I remember at one time among other things she pushes the sickly grandmother down the stairs.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 02-21-2011, 10:04 AM
Little Boo

My bad for starting a new thread before seeing this one.

I saw part of a movie on tv when I was 4 or 5 (so approximately 1990) before my parents saw me watching it and changed the channel. I've never been able to find the movie and it's been in the back of my mind my whole life!! Please help!

All I saw was that there was a young girl in her bedroom at night. Her stuffed animals started slowly turning their heads to look at her. [I possibly remember one being a duck.] Then for some reason her dad came in.. maybe she was yelling for him. He started beating at the canopy over her bed with something resembling a baseball bat or other blunt object because... well, I think it was made of spiderwebs or something similar. But it has been 20 years since I saw it.

Please help. It's the great mystery of my childhood
Old 02-21-2011, 10:36 AM
Little Boo

Oh... and it is not Death Bed: The Bed That Eats :)
Old 02-21-2011, 06:33 PM
Undead

That spanish film your looking for is called The Babys Room. Its part of the six films that will keep you awake. Spanish.......yes and the other films are good as well
Old 02-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Little Boo

Found it... it's Don't Go To Sleep
Old 03-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Little Boo

Can anyone help me indentify this movie???

Okay! So! I rented this 80's B-horror from a video store in Vandalia, IL several years back. Basically I want to know what this movie is so I can rent it or buy it somewhere. It started out about a story where this woman set her husband and house on fire...jump to the future and some college kids are going to the same house years later to "fix it up" and throw a party...one of the college dorks goes wandering off in this house and runs into this creeeepy ass old lady who's all burnt up and walking strangely through this hallway....then disappears into a room. Nobody makes much mention of it......And that's about all I saw of the movie......DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT MOVIE THIS COULD BE?? If anyone could assist I would be most grateful. Thank you~ :)
Old 03-03-2011, 03:56 PM
I Just Don't Give a Damn.

Location: in your house standing behind you with a chrome ball of death
Mabe Burnt Offerings? havent seen it but that name comes to mind.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods