Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-31-2006, 07:17 PM
New leaf

Re: Re: Re: I hate introduction posts.

Quote:
Originally posted by empressofdirt
One of my favorites. #2 on my list of great horror series. I have the box set, and I plan on getting any new movies they end up making.
While "The Omen" series is one of my favorites I'm in no hurry to see a remake. Too many bad remakes, especially these days. At the very least they will surely butcher the storyline while overloading it with CGI's. Somethings are sacred and should be left alone.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:06 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to empressofdirt
Re: Re: Re: Re: I hate introduction posts.

Quote:
Originally posted by yourlastmistake
While "The Omen" series is one of my favorites I'm in no hurry to see a remake. Too many bad remakes, especially these days. At the very least they will surely butcher the storyline while overloading it with CGI's. Somethings are sacred and should be left alone.
Even if I didn't think it'll be an entertaining movie (which I actually do, from what I've seen of the trailer), I would go simply for the fact that it's being released on 6-6-06. It's practically a horror holiday. I plan on watching my boxed set, then seeing the new one in theater, making a whole day of it.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:25 PM
BMXICAN

Re: I hate introduction posts.

Quote:
Originally posted by empressofdirt
Obviously, I'm new here. I needed something to waste my time on, and this seemed like a good place for it. I post sporadically.

I like horror movies, but I almost like horror books and comics better. My favorite horror series is "Child's Play". My favorite horror movie is "Bride of Chucky". The horror movie I found the most disturbing of all time is a toss up between "The Hills Have Eyes" and "High Tension". The horror movie I'm most looking forward to is the remake of "The Omen".

...And I love Jennifer Tilly. She should be in more horror movies. That is all.
Welcome Empressofdirt, I am the king of dirt around here, well dirt jumping that is...

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison