Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by can't get enough gore View Post
That would be cool

I just don't see it being that great to see kingpin in a film

Daredevil

And Ghost Rider tried to do a tie-in, in the novelization at the end Johnny Blaze meets with Matt Murdock, big surprise considering the same director did both movies. But obviously it never made the final cut, it might be in the special extended version coming to DVD.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:56 AM
Hell on earth

It's not like i'm shooting the idea down its just, one of the reasons I am going to go see the films is too see how raimi will make the villians look....Whats so amazing about a bald fat guy???:D

Old 05-03-2007, 07:16 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by can't get enough gore View Post
It's not like i'm shooting the idea down its just, one of the reasons I am going to go see the films is too see how raimi will make the villians look....Whats so amazing about a bald fat guy???:D
All I was saying is that Kingpin has already been in a film and I am shooting the idea down for him to be in a Spider-Man film.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:51 AM
Scares Little Kids

seen sm3 last nite have to say wasn't impressed really the ending was good with venom sandman goblin an spiderman but venom died so easy an i thought goblin an sandman were baddies ? nevermind guess thats wot happens when you hyoe a movie to much bring on pirates of the carribian 3 gonna blow spiderman out of the water with sales yay
Old 05-08-2007, 06:59 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by walesboy View Post
seen sm3 last nite have to say wasn't impressed really the ending was good with venom sandman goblin an spiderman but venom died so easy an i thought goblin an sandman were baddies ? nevermind guess thats wot happens when you hyoe a movie to much bring on pirates of the carribian 3 gonna blow spiderman out of the water with sales yay
SPOILER!*************
Old 05-18-2008, 07:23 PM
For Vendetta

Spiderman 4, 5 & 6

Buzz on the Net is that Sony has been working Zodiac scribe James Vanderbilt like a proverbial dog on Spider-Man 4, with the scripter now having completed a working draft of the superhero sequel.

Cinnematical.com have reported the news, and, so their source claims: "The story arc has encompassed two films, making Spider-Man 5 shootable at the same time. The studio saw dollar signs and is in the process of reworking his deal to snatch up the story arc."

Interesting news indeed. At present it seems none of this is confirmed, and the studio certainly has a job gathering up the likes of Toby Maguire, Kirstin Dunst and Sam Raimi (if he chooses to don the directorial megaphone once again) together for a back-to-back shooting schedule.

How's this for an incentive though: 2007's Spider-Man 3, despite a mauling from many critics and fans, still made an estimated $800 million at the worldwide box office.

Although the casting would be interesting in itself, there is rife speculation that the new storyline includes Black Cat, Electro and Hammerhead.

Last edited by _____V_____; 05-18-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:28 AM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
Ewww awful villain choices. If this ends up being the case then I will have to sit these ones out.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:42 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorePhobia View Post
Ewww awful villain choices. If this ends up being the case then I will have to sit these ones out.
Black Cat and Electro are decent enough choices...Hammerhead is pretty lame though.

But seriously, what the hell is wrong here: they've been setting up the Lizard for 3. Fucking. Movies. They have a perfect setup for both him and Carnage...why bother bringing in new baddies?

That said, I would love to see Electro on screen.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:58 AM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Electro really can't hold up a movie. That would, however make three Sinister Six members...four if you count the Green Goblin's existence which presents the possibility of the Hobgoblin.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:01 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
they've been setting up the Lizard for 3. Fucking. Movies.
Same thing I was thinking.