Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-06-2003, 11:00 PM
Cenobiter

Post Stars Sign On To Ride King's "Bullet"

Horror novelist's ebook set to hit the big screen. [details]
Old 11-08-2003, 12:59 PM
Raziel

Can they do it?

They have screwed up every King to movie project. Will this one actually work out?
Old 11-14-2003, 12:00 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Heard Romero himself will have a small role in this. That is something to look forward to.
Old 11-16-2003, 06:39 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
They have screwed up every King to movie project. Will this one actually work out?
Hey come on now, not EVERY one. Just almost all of them lol. Remember Carrie, Cujo, Pet Semetary, Christine, The Shining (whichever version), Stand By Me, Shawshank Redemption, Lawnmower Man (this one was alright) and MISERY absolutely owned. Almost scene for scene the exact book. Some good flicks have come out of his books but granted, most of them are pretty awful, especially the miniseries ones.
Old 11-16-2003, 06:44 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
Hey come on now, not EVERY one. Just almost all of them lol. Remember Carrie, Cujo, Pet Semetary, Christine, The Shining (whichever version), Stand By Me, Shawshank Redemption, Lawnmower Man (this one was alright) and MISERY absolutely owned. Almost scene for scene the exact book. Some good flicks have come out of his books but granted, most of them are pretty awful, especially the miniseries ones.
Agree with you except for The Lawnmower Man. I hate that movie. Have you ever read the 2 page short story? Completely nothing like the movie. Also found Cujo to be dull as a butter knife. But the rest are classics.
Old 11-16-2003, 06:52 PM
Post-Moderation

LOL yes i have read the short story lawnmower man and i can sum it up with : WTF? lol absolutely nothing to do with the movie, extremely weird. ill stand by cujo tho ;)
Old 11-16-2003, 06:55 PM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
LOL yes i have read the short story lawnmower man and i can sum it up with : WTF? lol absolutely nothing to do with the movie, extremely weird. ill stand by cujo tho ;)
Yeah, that story was FUCKED up!!! Anyway, I won't deny that Cujo is a classic of sorts, but I just hate all killer dog movies. I mean Zoltan, Man's Best Friend, Dogs of Hell...come on. Just bad movies.
Old 11-16-2003, 06:59 PM
Post-Moderation

LMOA mans best friend!:p oh man