Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-02-2003, 12:55 PM
Cenobiter

Post Review of "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" (2003) 2-Disc DVD

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) - Director: Gore Verbinski - Starring Johnny Depp (From Hell), Orlando Bloom (The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers), Keira Knightley (Bend It Like Beckham), Geoffrey Rush (Frida), Jack Davenport (The Talented Mr. Ripley), Jonathan Pryce (Brazil), Lee Arenberg (Dungeons & Dragons), Zoe Saldana (Drumline). [details]
Old 12-07-2003, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

The pirates of the Caribbean;The curse of the black pearl,is a good Graffix movie and iwould say its the best [New line Cinema so far.]
Old 12-07-2003, 06:29 PM
Post-Moderation

This movie was alright and pretty entertaining throughout. Really nothin you havent seen before though, maybe i would have liked it alot more if everyone didnt hype this movie to be the best thing in the WORLD! ah well, johnny depp saves it.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:08 AM
XMasKillerCat

I am a major Johnny Depp fan and when I first hear he was going to play Captain Jack Sparrow I was kinda in doubt cause the charactor is a bit... lets say out of whack? But once I seen the movie all those doubts washed away.

The movie had great effect and great actors. I've seen it about 100 times in theaters and just got the DVD. With all the specials on this DVD I'm going to be busy for months.

It's definitly a 10 in my book!

:D
Old 12-09-2003, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Pirates

I would be hard pressed to say this was a good movie. Good movies have interesting pl
interesting story lines and a few unexpected plot turns. Unfortunitly this one
had neither.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:31 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
Good movies have interesting pl interesting story lines and a few unexpected plot turns. Unfortunitly this one
had neither
Thats what i thougth but everyone tells me im wrong lol. Oh well....
Old 12-09-2003, 08:43 PM
Decapitated

Send a message via Yahoo to coldwhisper
The Pites of the Caribbean should have been told and portrayed properly. The islands have so much history in them and sooo much bloodshed that all they can come up with is this lameass COMEDY.

that's just my humble opinion.... but i have been wrong before.....