Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-21-2013, 03:45 PM
ventricle

Congrats on finding true love, Chronogrl! Wish you both the best of love and fortunes. Can't wait for you to tell us about the bachelorette party!

Old 10-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Horror Fan

Congratulations!

Old 10-21-2013, 11:35 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Oh, Chrono! Being a Finance & Accounting guy, I understand what it feels like when someone with a different background made forced to deal with finance or budgetary works. Though may me untimely for the moment but I think this experience will help you someday to make some great advancement in your career. Just try to give your best shots & complete the assigned job on time. Wish you all the best, keep smiling and have an awesome wedding! Eagerly waiting to see some great lovely pics of the event. :)
Old 10-22-2013, 07:14 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Congrats on finding true love, Chronogrl! Wish you both the best of love and fortunes. Can't wait for you to tell us about the bachelorette party!
Thank you!! I consider myself VERY fortunate - He's a horror movie lover too and we like the same things like weird music, art, and pop culture. I found my own demented Man to share my demented world.

I'm psyched about the Bachelorette - We're hitting up Boston (well, Cambridge to be precise)... We're going to a Tapas restaurant that has an Old Hollywood theme (http://www.cuchicuchi.cc/) and then The Donkey Show (no, Newb, not THAT donkey show...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Congratulations!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Oh, Chrono! Being a Finance & Accounting guy, I understand what it feels like when someone with a different background made forced to deal with finance or budgetary works. Though may me untimely for the moment but I think this experience will help you someday to make some great advancement in your career. Just try to give your best shots & complete the assigned job on time. Wish you all the best, keep smiling and have an awesome wedding! Eagerly waiting to see some great lovely pics of the event. :)
You're absolutely right - Thanks, Roshiq. And if I get stuck, I'll just send it over to you. :p

Onto other news (also job related) - Another responsibility that I recently inherited is to manage an off-shore Team in Bangalore who supports our Department - I believe I'll be making a trip out to Bangalore in January!!! V - I'll connect with you once I know more details.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 10-22-2013, 07:16 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Onto other news (also job related) - Another responsibility that I recently inherited is to manage an off-shore Team in Bangalore who supports our Department - I believe I'll be making a trip out to Bangalore in January!!! V - I'll connect with you once I know more details.
You just earned yourself a handsome date, young lady. Eager, psyched up and excited!
Old 10-22-2013, 07:23 AM
HDC's old chick

Quote:
Thank you!! I consider myself VERY fortunate - He's a horror movie lover too and we like the same things like weird music, art, and pop culture. I found my own demented Man to share my demented world.

I'm psyched about the Bachelorette - We're hitting up Boston (well, Cambridge to be precise)... We're going to a Tapas restaurant that has an Old Hollywood theme (http://www.cuchicuchi.cc/) and then The Donkey Show (no, Newb, not THAT donkey show...)

Thank you!!

You're absolutely right - Thanks, Roshiq. And if I get stuck, I'll just send it over to you. :p

Make sure you get to meet Isha! And take pictures!
Old 10-22-2013, 07:25 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
You just earned yourself a handsome date, young lady. Eager, psyched up and excited!
:D:D:D

Right now the working plan is to go Jan 6th - 17th... Work the week of Jan 6th and travel/have fun the week of Jan 13th. I'll need to get approval for the time off, but I think it'll be fine. I'm excited but also overwhelmed because I've never been to India before so I have no idea what I want to do for my personal travel!! (which is higher priority than coordinating work stuff of course)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerfan View Post
Make sure you get to meet Isha! And take pictures!
If I can work it out - ABSOLUTELY! I can't remember how far V is from Bangalore, so I'd have to figure out travelling logistics.

Step 1: Buy a map of India. ;)

Join my Facebook Horror Group!

Last edited by ChronoGrl; 10-22-2013 at 07:28 AM.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:39 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Right now the working plan is to go Jan 6th - 17th... Work the week of Jan 6th and travel/have fun the week of Jan 13th. I'll need to get approval for the time off, but I think it'll be fine. I'm excited but also overwhelmed because I've never been to India before so I have no idea what I want to do for my personal travel!! (which is higher priority than coordinating work stuff of course)
So many places to visit in so little time. Even the local tours and places around Bangalore are worth visiting - Mysore Palace, Vrindavan Gardens, Kanyakumari, Goa...list is endless. Can't do all that in 4 days! :p

Quote:
If I can work it out - ABSOLUTELY! I can't remember how far V is from Bangalore, so I'd have to figure out travelling logistics.
Around 1200 kms = 750 miles.
Gotta catch a plane then hop on a train.
The train ride is through one of the most scenic and exotic routes you can ever hope to see in your life, and the train is exceptionally slow as well. Almost 10 hours of slowly unfolding scenic bliss. :cool:

Quote:
Step 1: Buy a map of India. ;)
Google is your friend. :cool:
Old 10-24-2013, 11:11 AM
HDC's old chick

Just found out my cousin died of a crack overdose. I'm disappointed because I was under the impression that he had gotten clean. That's two cousins in less than a year that have died. One from cancer, one from an overdose.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:57 AM
Evil Dead

Very sorry to hear that Hammerfan.