Old 02-13-2004, 04:40 PM
zipperface

Send a message via AIM to HappyCamper Send a message via Yahoo to HappyCamper
I agree with alot of the posts here....the movie had a good plot idea, just did a poor job of trying to pull it off......a shame really
Just listen to this sentence and tell me what it means. I haven't seen Evil Dead II yet? Would you get the impression that i wanted to see it? Oh, well you couldn't have been dying to see it or else you would have already gone. So in your opinion would I definitely see it?
How the fuck should I know probably!
Why? Because it's a brilliant film, it's so funny, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass!
Old 02-14-2004, 05:42 PM
paramour

...the mood was right, but everything else about this movie was wrong. a disappointment.

...paramour.
Old 02-26-2004, 12:42 PM
Donny

It was a good idea, vampires vs werewolfs but the film was just crap.Bad acting,crap effects,werewolf acted like a gang,a big vampire conspiracy,crap cgi,hi-tech weapons,turned it to much like Matrix it was just bad!!
Old 02-26-2004, 07:48 PM
Scares Little Kids

Seriously... I freakin' love Underworld! It is one of my Top Ten all time movies! My first-born was born just a few days before Underworld first hit the theaters so I missed it on the silver screen. Lately I've been so busy in the studio that I didn't even rent the DVD until this past weekend (for my birthday). Anyhow... I've watched Underworld 3 times this week in the comfort of my own living room... with my 5 month old daughter Trinity. Needless to say, if the rental hadn't been due... I'd have watched it another 3 times! I love this film! I am buying it this weekend!

- Stratos
Old 03-16-2004, 02:12 PM
Now she has us.

Good movie, but as per usual there's too much of the 'I'm macho so I'll kick ass' kind of characterisation. Very good story line to the film and the extra dvd had some good viewing especialy the wolf creation. 4/5 for it.
Old 03-16-2004, 05:08 PM
Undead

Wow, am I really going into this...

Okay then, Underworld wasn't a horror movie in any point. It was as many mentionned, much more of a Action Movie and a highly Matrix inspired one too. The only differecne is that the characters are vampirea and lycantrops instead of humans, that'ds abou it.
The whole vampires against lupines thing is alright though, just like it is pictures in both myths. The fact that you get plenty of guns and high tech stuff is alright too. They're making a movie in a "today" plan, so that's how it had to be played. For those of you who wanted it to be made 200 years before, stop living in the past. LIVE IN TO NOW!! Vampires and lupines can be pistured in just about any era.
The story was also alright. High paced, lots of action and fights, just like a good action movie needs to be. The classic love/hatred between main characters also served well the base of the movie.

So in conclusion, Underworld was a good action movie, A-1 if you class it that way. If you are waiting for a horror movie though, be ready for a big deception. It's a pretty darn bad horror movie, because it WASN'T MEANT TO BE ONE AYWAY!!!

And since you just leeched it from some bit torrent peer to peer site, see it, it's well worth your $$...lol
Old 03-17-2004, 03:18 PM
Evil Dead

I thought it was a solid movie. Definitely not a horror though. Well I guess the horror version of Matrix.
Old 03-30-2004, 11:00 PM
Scares Little Kids

i wasn't expecting much....so i kinda enjoyed it
Old 03-31-2004, 02:20 PM
Evil Dead

Where can I download it from and is it free?
Old 03-31-2004, 06:16 PM
Living Dead

I'm sorry, but why the fuck would anyone take vampires and werewolves and put them in a big budget action setting, only to have them taking potshots at eachother with firearms until the closing credits. I mean, these things are supposed to be monsters!