Old 11-17-2003, 04:26 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
No... No... Nooooooo! NOOOOOOOO!

Sorry... So many boards I frequent tend to have a pension to revert towards religious debates/discussions... I'd hate to see this one do the same (but then again, this is all jsut my opinion and bias because I also frequent a religious discussion chat room and havea World Religions class at college)

I guess... I get tired of hearing some of the same arguments in places where they really don't belong...

(BTW, I don't mean this to sound like a diatribe directed to you Arioch, so don't take this personally [sorry, sorry, sorry!])

[ignore_me]

*FADE OUT*
Old 11-17-2003, 04:56 PM
Post-Moderation

lol Chaotic. I understand your point of view. Ive found religion to be just like politics i.e. everyone has theyr own interpretation and its really pointless to try to get your point across to anyone else. I guess religion is something too personal to try to debate or discuss, i just wish the people praying for me could accept that:rolleyes:
Old 11-17-2003, 10:44 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Didnt Albert insert needles into his genitals, and when they fried him it took a little longer because of the needles... ? Another thing was he the one that ate the little girl whos parents he was friends with..then wrote the mother and gave her a full discription of what he had done to their daughter and what parts of the body he chose for what meal..like a year after? Ive got a jumble of serial killers profiles in my head and so often they get mangled together... I just wanna make sure Im thinking of the same one.:confused:
Old 11-17-2003, 11:27 PM
Post-Moderation

Your hardcore Soul lol
Old 11-17-2003, 11:30 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

I have a really big interest in serial killers..have for a very long time...Some times I wish I could "clean house" in my head and through out the garbage..yea know what I mean?
Old 11-17-2003, 11:41 PM
Post-Moderation

Ya i know what you mean, ive always been fanscinated with them. I think we all have a little bit of serial killer in all of us we just have moralls to prevent us from doing things that horrible. But i know ive thought about doing some pretty horrible things to people before.
Old 11-17-2003, 11:45 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

I came up with this theory..kinda interesting.. I think we should all beable to kill ONE person our entire life and get away with it. Not only does it really make you set back and think who'd you wanna kill but it makes you chose carefully..Oh yea and great idea for population control. But then again it only looks good on paper..hehehhe
Old 11-18-2003, 12:53 AM
Post-Moderation

i wouldnt have to think about it, cuz 20 different people would have killed me already.
Old 11-18-2003, 07:35 AM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Yea I definatly agree I would be on some "hit lists" . The only other problem I have come up with this theory is too many people might pick the same person...But Im sure others would pick alternates if that person was already "done". It might work if it was a society where people didnt get pissed off at every little thing. But now a days too many people get their panties in a bunch over stupid shit. besides this was a theory that came about on one of my not so "sober" evenings.hehehe
Old 11-18-2003, 08:00 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
But now a days too many people get their panties in a bunch over stupid shit. besides this was a theory that came about on one of my not so "sober" evenings.hehehe
Lol soul. We think alike, i can tell we would get along:cool: