Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-08-2014, 03:54 PM
Little Boo

Amor Sangre 2014

Hey ladies and gentlemen. My name is Lindsey Elisabeth Cork. I am excited to be a part of this forum! I am here to promote my movies with horror and thriller genres. My most recent independent film I wrote, am producing and starring in is entitled Amor Sangre.

I will post about the movie in another thread. But here's a little bit about myself!

Born January 20, 1989 Lindsey Elisabeth Cork went from being a country girl from her home in West Virginia to following her dream of being an actress. Along with acting Lindsey also writes, and models. Lindsey not only wants to reach the world through film but also reach the lives of fans and touch their souls. To inspire people to be themselves and help those less fortunate through humanitarian efforts.

Lindsey has starred in such films as I am Monroe? As the devious but seductive demon Red Death , Amor Sangre as the wholesome and gentle housewife with a dark side Veronica (which Cork also wrote and , Nature of the Flame as the innocent dream wanderer, and many others in the works. Like the page and follow Lindsey's strive to take on the business and attempts to make the world a better place!

Here is my acting page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Linds...80169518662172

‘Amor Sangre’ or ‘love blood’ is a projected 25-minute vampire comedy to be filmed in late March, 2014 Check out the film’s facebook fan page for more! https://www.facebook.com/AmorSangre

Synopsis: Amor Sangre, ‘love blood’, follows 426-year-old vampire, the out-of-touch Lucianna, as she kidnaps a housewife with whom she’s fallen in love. Veronica, a wholesome, old fashioned mother of two, is whisked away to a ‘love nest,’ and Lucianna tries desperately to make Veronica her loving bride. Comedy ensues when the couple meet Serena, a witty prostitute, who goes from being their next meal to a lifelong friend. With her help, can Lucianna win Veronica’s heart?

This movie is being filmed in about 7 weeks so I am reaching out to those who love horror and horror movie sub genres.

The cast and crew are from various areas in the New England area. Most of the crew consist of female actors and female crew. I am very excited. There will be lots of updates coming soon!:scared to death:
Old 02-12-2014, 04:29 AM
Banned

does Lindsey always speak about herself in third person?