Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Art
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-26-2004, 04:17 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via ICQ to Succubus Send a message via Yahoo to Succubus
Original Artwork for Sale

http://www.hive1.com/artworks/galler...idge/index.htm

Completely original artwork from UK artist, currently selling original paintings from or based on the forthcoming graphic novel "Flesh Engine". Commissions for paintings and sculptures undertaken and canvasses made to order. Email [email protected] for further information or this weeks finished works.

All comments welcome!
Old 01-26-2004, 04:49 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

dude, first things first, cool artwork, I really love it

2nd thing, I see that you only have 1 post...I sure hope you aren't just trying to make money, advertise for free
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 01-26-2004, 05:03 AM
Scares Little Kids

Nah - would love to make money however really want feedback more than anything! Hive1 does most of my advertising but i kinda wanted to try and get feedback from people interested in the horror genre and if anything comes of it so be it!!

If you noticed I don't price the paintings on the site - this is cos it's more of an exhibition and it gives people the option of viewing my artwork without feeling pushed to buy!

JH
Old 01-26-2004, 05:21 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Succubus
Nah - would love to make money however really want feedback more than anything! Hive1 does most of my advertising but i kinda wanted to try and get feedback from people interested in the horror genre and if anything comes of it so be it!!

If you noticed I don't price the paintings on the site - this is cos it's more of an exhibition and it gives people the option of viewing my artwork without feeling pushed to buy!

JH
my appologies to you then

it's just, we had a guy like that on here, tryed to sell a rare copy of a popular movie, he sold it on ebay, he posted like 5 posts about the movie, each in a different section and we never heard or seen him again
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 01-26-2004, 05:50 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Quote:
Originally posted by mudsliptones

we had a guy like that on here, tryed to sell a rare copy of a popular movie, he sold it on ebay, he posted like 5 posts about the movie, each in a different section and we never heard or seen him again
and it makes me even more mad when the person is not even intrested in horror movies, they'll be like "oh these horror guys are suckers for buying any horror movie that I say is rare" pisses me off. I'm not talking about you Succubus, just the other people. Your art work rocks btw, very twisted:D
Old 01-26-2004, 05:56 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
and it makes me even more mad when the person is not even intrested in horror movies, they'll be like "oh these horror guys are suckers for buying any horror movie that I say is rare" pisses me off. I'm not talking about you Succubus, just the other people. Your art work rocks btw, very twisted:D
yeah see, that was my point dude
Old 01-26-2004, 05:59 AM
Scares Little Kids

Yeah agreed - the whole thing blows completely!! - Me n the misses are currently sharing a PC so the tag "Succubus" is hers - i'm a bit IT illiterate - she set this up b4 she went out - but I like to think I can paint though :D !!

I'll be changing the tag soon enough once i'm established here but don't worry if you get the other half - she's not so bad!! Just so no-one gets confused! Shall probably be being kicked off in half an hour as she has essays to write - grrrr!

JH
Old 01-26-2004, 06:03 AM
Scares Little Kids

I've got quite a few new ones that aren't on the site yet - i'll probably post them up here later on my profile album if i can get back on - missus allowing:p

Twisted landscapes n stuff!

JH