Old 11-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to chaibill
House (2007)

I searched and searched but didn't find a thread. Came to theaters november 7 2007. But limited release, based on a book. Is it any good? Should i read the book first?
DOG SOLDIERS
SAW, THE OTHERS

THE EXORCIST, 28 DAYS LATER, 28 weeks later
PSYCHO, FRIDAY THE 13th movie series
Martyrs, DAWN OF THE DEAD
Old 11-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Scares Little Kids

I have not seen it by according to the reviewers on IMDb it sucks.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0837796/
Old 11-17-2008, 07:34 AM
Zydrate Anatomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaibill View Post
I searched and searched but didn't find a thread. Came to theaters november 7 2007. But limited release, based on a book. Is it any good? Should i read the book first?
The film came out Nov 7th of this year, though it hasn't been on a super wide release.

I did read the book, which I thought was very good. I didn't care for the ending much though. The writers are Christian and so the ending has this moral message and is very Disney. Hopefully, they've changed this for the movie, but the rest is good. I would wait to read the book only because the book tends to be better and you'll enjoy the movie more.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:22 AM
Hellraiser

I vividly recall the orginal 'HOUSE' movie. Isn't it funny how films and music and smelling clothes can take you back in time? A wonderful period of my life: me and Isabelle. House was our favourite film. One night we watched it, and then ran out into the rain, giddy with love, stumbling, grabbing each other, laughing. Rain streaked down, painting our faces, and we stood in a field, faces pointed to the sky, yelling and hollering and screaming. We slipped and stumbled in mud and rain. The deluge seemed to shut everything out; it was just me and her, flitting around and around in nothingness like a couple of love-struck moths. Sometimes Clive is cruel and tells me Isabelle was just a mop with some clothes on. But Isabelle was more than that to me. So much, much more.