Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Little Boo

Hello from Texas

I just joined up and am excited to be a part of this community. While I like the horror genre as a whole, I'm particularly interested in the zombie genre. I want to start off right away by saying that I am NOT a bandwagon "Walking Dead" zombie fan, I've been a fan of the genre for 20 years and counting. I saw my first zombie film (the 1990 remake of Night of the Living Dead) when I was 8, and I've been hooked ever since. Awesome to see so many people who have roots in zombie enthusiasm well before it hit pop culture (and those who fell in love with it after, too I suppose! ;) ) Looking forward to communicating with you all.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:16 AM
HDC's old chick

Welcome to the forum! :)
Old 11-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Spookshow

Hope you have a great time on here ZombieTom, welcome to the forum.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:04 AM
Horror Fan

Welcome to horror.com. Happy belated Halloween.

Old 11-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Coven of the Bloodsisters

Send a message via Yahoo to Alucard the Risen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieTom View Post
I just joined up and am excited to be a part of this community. While I like the horror genre as a whole, I'm particularly interested in the zombie genre. I want to start off right away by saying that I am NOT a bandwagon "Walking Dead" zombie fan, I've been a fan of the genre for 20 years and counting. I saw my first zombie film (the 1990 remake of Night of the Living Dead) when I was 8, and I've been hooked ever since. Awesome to see so many people who have roots in zombie enthusiasm well before it hit pop culture (and those who fell in love with it after, too I suppose! ;) ) Looking forward to communicating with you all.
I love zombie films! Even the low-budget ones like Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak On a Plane, which I recently purchased, I never could get into [The Walking Dead[/I] either. Welcome to the forums!

If I might ask, what part of Texas are you from? I'm also from Texas. Feel free to PM if ya want, :)