Old 12-11-2003, 04:48 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

Send a message via AIM to Malicious_Mirth
There should be a chat room here

ok guys in the upstairs

hrere is my suggestion and you cant pretend to not listen cu i know you do......there should be a chat room here...it would give some of a place to go and others a place to rant.....cmon guys give us a chat room

AREA: infinite.
The Hitchickers guide to the galaxy provides this definition of the word infinite.
Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow thats big," time. Infinity is just so big that, by comparison, bigness itself looks really quite titchy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept were trying to get across here.

IMPORTS: none
It is impossible to import things into an infinite area, there being no outside to import things in from.

EXPORTS: none
(see imports)
Old 12-11-2003, 05:07 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
I think that many of us are using the forums to "chat"...Some of us are filling up threads with idle chatter...If we had another place to go, an actual "chat room", we could save the threads for the purpose in which they were intended...Many of us are also using the pm system to chat...This takes too long, and doesn't allow for open forum discussion...I really do not think that it would be difficult to set something up as this site already has pretty much everything else...I know that many others would appreciate it as well...

How about it guys?

I urge all fellow boardmembers to support this idea...Stand with me here...See if we can make something happen...

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 12-11-2003, 05:47 PM
Evil Dead

yes we need a chat room!

i demand that you "big doggs" comply with our requests! we dont ask much, just a little 'ol chat room, mabey a new car not so much to ask! is it? i think not!:)
Old 12-11-2003, 06:13 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Ok a chat room...HELL YEA IM right behind you guys..we need one bad...Im sure Horror..will see this a good idea too..but I dont know how much domain he has..so..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ..ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A CHAT ROOM IN MY FAVORITE FORUM HORROR.COM
Ive been really good this year Santa Horror....all I watch is body dismemberment and I play nice with the other kids.. I really do..unless you have pictures(then we really need to talk)heheheh
BUt yea seriously A chat room would be perfect for the reasons listed previously.....IM almost positive the others will agree..
Old 12-11-2003, 06:14 PM
Saint of Killers

At the request of my fellow horror fanatics I have something to say WE WANT A CHAT ROOM please.

I dont think you want to upset the The Creeper, the man in the upper left hand corner, personal friend of mine, he wants a chat room 2. Did I mention that I said Please??

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 12-11-2003, 06:23 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
i agree!!!!! a chat room would be kool, it would only add more to this awesome site, its got almost everything else.

how about it guys? please *makes cute innocent sad puppy face thingy*
Old 12-11-2003, 06:24 PM
Post-Moderation

i concure, it would clean up the site alot.
Old 12-11-2003, 06:54 PM
Hellraiser

I totally agree,I use a chat room in my forum and it has cut down spamming and useless threads a whole lot. A chat room isn't hard to set up. May I also suggest setting up chat times as well for those of us that work the evening shift.
Old 12-11-2003, 07:02 PM
Hellraiser

i think a chat room would be a great idea wont waste so much time on pm's and shit
Old 12-11-2003, 07:25 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

Send a message via AIM to Malicious_Mirth
wow

thanks alot for all you guys help in requesting this chat room

i really did not expect this many people to be into that idea......hopefully they will listen to us if we keep filling this thread up.......

AREA: infinite.
The Hitchickers guide to the galaxy provides this definition of the word infinite.
Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow thats big," time. Infinity is just so big that, by comparison, bigness itself looks really quite titchy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept were trying to get across here.

IMPORTS: none
It is impossible to import things into an infinite area, there being no outside to import things in from.

EXPORTS: none
(see imports)