Old 10-22-2004, 06:31 AM
Lets play a game...

Send a message via AIM to FreddyC.Krueger Send a message via Yahoo to FreddyC.Krueger
F.A.Q. answered by Freddy

Ok, I know this is NOT a suggestion or question, I'm just making this so the newbies will have some answers to things I've noticed they ask the most.

Avatars the picture under your name and title. To change it, go to 'USER/CP'
It should be on the bar that has HOME and the rest of them. See it? Good. Now go to 'Edit Options'. Scroll down the page to the bottom. You should see 'Avatar'. To the right you should see a bottom that says 'Change Avatar'. Press that. A little box will appear as it loads the small avatar selection page. Once loaded you will have a few avatars already created to choose from. You can get one from your computer that fits the file size and is 100 x 100. Or you can get one from a direct link. The link must take you DIRECTLTY to the picture. So if you entered it in your Addess Bar it will take you to the picture, nothing else. Understand? Good.

Titles -

A title is the little text between the avatar and your member name. It starts off as Little Boo. Then with the more post you get, it builds up and changes. From 'Makes Kids Cry' to 'Hellraiser' to 'Evil Dead'. You CAN NOT change what it says untill you reach 100 posts. Once you have 100 posts go to USER/CP. and then go to 'Edit Profile'. If you don't have 100 posts, you will NOT see the place where you change it. But if you do it should be around the middle of the page. 'Custom User Text:' is what it should say. Now, do NOT press the box that says 'Reset?'. Make sure that box is not checked because if it is your custom title will not show up, but instead Evil Dead will show back up. Or something like that.

Signatures -
You can't have a picture in your signature. Wish you could, but you can't. Doesn't matter how many posts you have.

Newbie Bashing
Yes, as a newbie you most likely will be 'bashed'. Do not feel offended by this, it's just something a lot of members do. They don't mean nothing about it. It's a greeting around here. Lol.

Newbie Rank
If everyone calls you a 'n00b' or newbie and such, again, don't feel offend. Theres nothing you can do to stop making them calling you to do that. If you had a million posts they still may call you a newbie. The only may you can get respect is if you post good post. Post that make sense. And don't cry and whine about being called a newbie. If you get all upset and cry and whine about someone calling you a newbie then THATS why. You need to stop crying about it and just ignore it. Post some resonable and good posts. Post that make sense and are readable. You will get respect in no time. :cool:

Well, hope that help answering someone of the questions that most of you ask. ;)

Isn't it funny how quickly people turn against you... even your so-called friends?
Old 10-22-2004, 09:41 AM
Post-Moderation

Best fucking thread idea EVER!! I will link anyone with questions here from now on....it will save us so many repeat n00b posts....
Old 10-22-2004, 11:58 AM
a people person

ya real good idea
Old 10-22-2004, 01:08 PM
Banned

too bad it won't work
Old 10-23-2004, 01:25 PM
Lets play a game...

Send a message via AIM to FreddyC.Krueger Send a message via Yahoo to FreddyC.Krueger
Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
too bad it won't work
Mr. Negative. Sam sure has changed, I believe. Mr 'join the crowd, hate me'. But I suppose change is a part of life. Something we will all go through. Kinda sad really. You get to like one then they turn into another. But Sam is still just as cool. ;)

I'm with you, Arioch. All these newbies who ask the same questions all the time pisses me off. I just HAD to make this thread.

Isn't it funny how quickly people turn against you... even your so-called friends?
Old 10-27-2004, 03:16 PM
I Am Violence

a mod should pin this thread
Old 10-27-2004, 03:38 PM
Banned

Freddy, you got the title a bit wrong. Scares Little Kids, not makes kids cry, and I know Living Dead id there somewhere....

Other than that, greeat idea
Old 11-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
i think this was an awwwsome idea.....good job man....good fucking job
Old 11-06-2004, 05:50 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
is it 100? I've got 100 and I can't change it.

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 11-06-2004, 06:07 PM
I Am Violence

Quote:
Originally posted by The STE
is it 100? I've got 100 and I can't change it.
you alos have to bee here for at least a month. so you need 100+ posts and been here for a month or more