Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-21-2015, 09:30 AM
Evil Dead

The Devil Inside 2012

I haven't seen the film. I thought you guys might be interested in this audio segment, 3 minutes and 32 seconds long.

Planet Money was puzzled when it discovered that by one measure, the most profitable movie made in the last 5 years is also widely considered to be one of the worst. The film is: The Devil Inside.

http://www.npr.org/2015/08/21/433402...lly-successful
Old 08-21-2015, 10:37 AM
Evil Dead

I didn't like this one at all. It seemed to have a very unfocused plot, filled with boring characters, and the ending was incredibly abrupt. It was almost as if the editor just chopped off the last 15 minutes since the runtime of the movie is 72 minutes excluding credits.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:43 PM
Horror Author

I don't know what it is about exorcism-themed films, but they're like crack to me. No matter how good or bad, I always wind up having to see them. Most of them are mediocre and stock, and they require very little imagination. Yet, they almost always amuse me.

I didn't really hate The Devil Inside, but it wasn't particularly memorable, either. The last one I saw that left a lasting impression was The Exorcism of Emily Rose, and I've seen more than a few since then.

"I've walked through life with a very strange companion." -- Jake Whittaker, "The Owl"

Buy "Pleasant Nightmares"

Follow me on Tumblr

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Facebook