Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 12-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
Well, I guess that's it then...Very sad.

Thanks for the info.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

This is indeed a huge potential loss to the board.

Unfortunately, I feel it is my moderator duty to close this thread until one of the mods receives confirmation. Please bear with us all at this troublesome time and keep a watch for updates.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:01 AM
No, fuck YOU

Thanks Flayed. :)
Old 12-03-2009, 09:29 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Yep, thanks Flayed.

It's strange, I still don't think I've quite taken it in. I'm so used to seeing the avatar/sig combination around here, it's like all the rest.

I'm glad that her last post was a humorous one.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 12-03-2009, 12:41 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Very sad news...don't even know what to say here other than Rest in Peace.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

You're all welcome.

Again, I'm here to moderate, not dictate. I made a standard call that is normal protocol on other message boards I attend. It was not accepted well here, therefore I repealed the closing of the thread. This is OUR message board, not mine. I'm here to serve the board the best I can.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:33 PM
The3rd

Mona Lisa was Kathy Sullivan

Mona Lisa was Kathy Sullivan her Obituary should be in the local papers here Sunday, the link to the web site is http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/twincities/

Visitation will be at the South Shore Trinity Lutheran Church 2480 South Shore Blvd, White Bear Lake, MN 55110 visitation will be at 10AM on 12/10/2009. This is where her mother (Donna) and fathers (Rolland) service was.

Sullivan, Donna M. - Sullivan, Donna M. Age 76 Of White Bear Lake Preceded in death by parents, George and Bessie Sutter; and son-in-law. Survived by husband of ...
Published in the Pioneer Press from 11/30/2005 - 12/1/2005

Sullivan, Rolland - Sullivan, Rolland Beloved Father, Grandfather, Brother Age 82 Of White Bear Lake. Preceded in death by wife, Donna; parents, Joseph and Anna; sister, Margaret Iverson; brother-in-law, ...
Published in the Pioneer Press on 10/8/2008

Kathy’s passing caught all who knew her off guard as I have found. She kept her depression/drinking and medical condition that resulted from all her friends I have talked with in recent days. She became distant from some friends and often did not follow thru with plans to do things with one reason or another. I could not talk with her about this after she moved out as she would become angry, hang up and not talk to me for a while. She led her brother and I to believe that she was cutting back and doing fine. In hind sight I should have let her friends know more about this and tried to get them involved but being selfish I was afraid she would cut me from her life entirely. It is a fine line knowing vary personal things like this about a person you love, should you share it with her friends to try and help her or should you keep them to yourself? I have only now let her friends know what was going on in the hope that it will help another.

Kathy would want us all to reach out to the people in our lives we love give them a hug and let them know they an important part of our lives.

Her closest friend Solo will stay with me the rest of his days. I will post a little more about her life as I can.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:46 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by The3rd View Post
Her closest friend Solo will stay with me the rest of his days. I will post a little more about her life as I can.
Is that her new dog?

Once again, thank you very much for letting us know. All too often members disappear without a word and I sometimes wonder if something may have happened. I know we all appreciate you telling us the news, even if it is sad news.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 12-04-2009, 04:52 PM
No charge for awesomeness

RIP Kathy. Very sad indeed.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:05 AM
AsteroidsDoNotConcernMe

I'm very sorry to hear this.

Friend....gooooood!