Old 09-19-2015, 11:58 AM
Evil Dead

Some Wear Leather Some Wear Lace

A book with interviews and pictures about the post-punk/goth/new romantic/etc. scene from 1978-1992. Haven't read it yet.
Old 11-07-2015, 10:35 AM
Wanna Join?

Couple of replicants from the jungles of Amazon.com:

"Within the framework of most horror tales we find a moral code so strong it would make a Puritan smile." Stephen King, DANSE MACABRE
Old 12-04-2015, 07:55 AM
Evil Dead

KILLING REAGAN by Bill O'Reiily
Old 12-04-2015, 02:44 PM
Wanna Join?

Picked this up at the library sale today:

Really good shape for fifty cents, not sure it wasn't snagged by now as this is the third day of the sale. Contains a lot of nice stuff but I wanted it mainly for Hugh B. Cave's 1933 "Murgunstrumm."

"Within the framework of most horror tales we find a moral code so strong it would make a Puritan smile." Stephen King, DANSE MACABRE
Old 12-14-2015, 08:21 PM
Wanna Join?

While Christmas shopping for my wife I did something I don't think anyone here would dream of doing. I got myself a Christmas present on the sly:

Looked too good to pass up on sale for $7.49.

Old 12-15-2015, 07:34 AM
Evil Dead

HANNS AND RUDOLPH-by Thomas Hardy. Very good book about the German born Jew who captured the Auschwitz Commandant. Hardy devotes bookend Chapters on both men during the same time period, showing both men's good/bad sides.
Old 01-10-2016, 07:51 AM
Wanna Join?

Got these yesterday:

Old 01-10-2016, 12:37 PM
Wanna Join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FryeDwight View Post
HANNS AND RUDOLPH-by Thomas Hardy. Very good book about the German born Jew who captured the Auschwitz Commandant. Hardy devotes bookend Chapters on both men during the same time period, showing both men's good/bad sides.
Sounds like a good one. Will keep my eye open for it.

Old 02-28-2016, 01:29 PM
Wanna Join?

Took a train ride last weekend and did some book hunting. Scored well.

Old 10-31-2016, 07:40 PM
Wanna Join?