Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Please report back presently.
How presently are we talking about?
Old 05-04-2015, 05:20 PM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
How presently are we talking about?
As soon as you reach the end of this sentence.

Old 05-04-2015, 05:28 PM

GHOSTWATCH 1992

A television crew try their best to document supernatural events in the most infamous haunted house in Britain. Things get messy for the crew, on site and back at the station and even for the viewers watching!
Old 05-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady View Post
GHOSTWATCH 1992

A television crew try their best to document supernatural events in the most infamous haunted house in Britain. Things get messy for the crew, on site and back at the station and even for the viewers watching!
!!!
What is this? A movie I've actually heard of that you watched??? This is crazy!
Old 05-04-2015, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
!!!
What is this? A movie I've actually heard of that you watched??? This is crazy!
Lol, I do come out of the 80's once and awhile.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:38 PM
病気の

Transsiberian, 2008. 7/10

Thumb resize.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Daddy's Little Girl (2012)

>>: B-

From The Dark (2014)

>>: C
Old 05-05-2015, 01:18 AM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

DNA (1997)
My girlfriend enjoys one of my passions of watching terrible monster movies, so we browsed Netflix for ones to add to our watch list and this was one of them.

(Have some commentary as I watch it)
'Hello, I'm your obvious villain for this shitfest.' We both swear they stole a scene from Jurassic Park. And Romancing the Stone. More Jurassic Park. At least the woman in this wasn't useless. Oh my God they're Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom now. Spoiler alert. They recreated Alien. Horror movie rule #7: Mock God, and you will be smited. Nerdy guy and black guy, they're tooooootally gonna make it to the end of the movie. Stupid Alien-wanna-be, eat the damn kid and shut him up. Honestly how does something that keeps giving away it's position still making it out alive?! And there goes the nerd. Another Jurassic Park scene HAVE YOU NO SHAME, MOVIE. Ugh for a JP rip-off not near enough people are getting ate. Mostly bad guys and henchtards being a threat. Aaaaaand there goes the black guy. That's racist, movie. Your evil knows no limit. Oh oh oh, the black guy still lives! But they're using him as bait. Now he's getting mauled. And thanks to the not-so-useless-female he'll live to see another scene. Don't fucking swear in front of the kid, man. Woah they sure abandoned black guy pretty quick... okay NOW I'm sure he's dead. Unless he could survive an explosion. Wait... wasn't there an alien monster thing they should be worried about? ...Helicopter with missiles taught to aim by storm troopers works too. And they stole the t-rex eye sight thing. Obvious attempt for romance scene is obvious. Some really bad CGI. Think we're coming up on the end of this crap now... OMFG THERE'S STILL A 4TH OF THE MOVIE LEFT HOW. Movie, explain how the damn thing can turn invisible. And why the kid would go off by himself to get mauled. 17 minutes left uugghhhh "Maybe there will be 15 minutes of credits" Thanks, babe, my hopes have been renewed. This CGI is so painful to watch. They didn't even NEED to CGI climbing on a damn rock! Oh thank God it's dead. That means the movie is over right? RIGHT? Please be 7 minutes of credits. Don't you even think of forcing romance into this crap, movie. You haven't had ANY character development for tha- godfuckingdammit. Why was this rated R? No boobs, no good blood or violence, JUST. WHY.

TL;DR - The only thing I recommend is the Pop*Secret popcorn I ate during this boring piece of poser crap. I rate this movie 'U' for UNWATCHABLE.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 05-05-2015, 08:39 AM
Evil Dead

Today I watched nu one that fantasy horror and have good-look monsters though small budget. Much more better than other nu movies like Lost River.
Old 05-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Evil Dead

Dead Sea

A Marine Biologist is assigned to investigate the mysterious deaths of marine life in an inland salt water lake that have been attributed to a creature thought to have been the stuff of legend.

Awful. James Duvall is in it for about 3 minutes. Bad acting, bad dialogue. Half the film is back story on uninteresting characters. I watched about half of the film. I did not see the monster once. I tried skimming the rest for the monster, could not find it. Most likely its on screen for a very short time. The only good part of the film was the camera shooting and location choices.

3/10

Tags
movie