Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-23-2008, 02:57 AM
unibmr69

Question need help from members

i can remember watching a film a while back but cant remember the name the plot is simple enough take a short cut off the main highway call into a servo the attendant tells you not to go on but you insist that you must. He tells you that if you intend on continuing on that you must not stop at all between two sets of trees on this back road. as with all horror movies you dont listen and a police car comes out of nowhere and pulls you over. the police car is a nascar stock car he gets your girlfriend puts her in his car and dissapears into thin air. you arrive back at the servo and the attendant informs you after you let him know what has happened that the cop has taken your girlfriend to hell. after a lot of thought and talk he shows you a 1946 or 1948 white 2 door ford that will get you to hell and is the only vehicle that will get you back. in this film you finally get into hell after several attempts between the two trees and must journey through the waste land to find your girlfriend the cop has her and when you get her a chase begins you rush toward the way you came in and hit the nitrous oxide to get you back to the highway once you get past the two trees you are safe as the cop can not follow you outside the boundry borded by the two sets of trees on either side of the road.

Does anyone know the name of this movie if so i would be over the moon as i would like to see if i can purchase it thank you
Old 07-23-2008, 03:05 AM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
highway to hell

Old 07-23-2008, 11:04 PM
unibmr69

Thumbs up a small thankyou

Thank you very much i thought that was the name of the movie but was not sure ran a search through ezy dvd out here in australia but no listing but i checked out amazon and bingo they have 10 copies also did a google search for the correct name of the movie and bingo the title might look different but is the same movie. Thank you for all your help i just hope some day i can return the favor thanks again :D :D :D ;) ;)