Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 10-17-2020, 11:45 AM
ventricle

Welcome Nightstalker! (and also the producer/writer/director of The Odds)

Just kidding. But that is my hunch. The description of the film is well written, and intriguing...

Old 10-17-2020, 05:54 PM
Little Boo

WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shroud View Post
I looked around Tubi and found it. It's called, The Odds.
The Odds
THATS IT !!!!!!!!
THAT AMAZING THANKS SCULPT AND SHROUD !!!
THANKS SO MUCH

Last edited by NightStalker; 10-17-2020 at 05:56 PM.
Old 10-17-2020, 05:57 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Haven't seen it but it sounds nasty as hell.
OH YEA.. IT DOESNT CUT ANY GRUESOME CORNERS... GOES FULL BLAST
Old 10-18-2020, 12:30 AM
Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalker View Post
The Odds
THATS IT !!!!!!!!
THAT AMAZING THANKS SCULPT AND SHROUD !!!
THANKS SO MUCH
Aw, no problem! And I could thank you, too, really. I'd never heard of that movie before and when I watched the beginning to make sure it was it, I wound up watching the whole thing. That was really good!

Smashwords

Bookbub

Scribd
Old 10-31-2020, 09:20 PM
Little Boo

question! horror movie

Any of you guys remember a movie where some people visit a desertic place, there's a house that looks normal in the front, but doesn't have sides or back, they go in and read some scriptures in the walls and they unleash a curse, there's a little blonde zombie girl that vomits some stuff... man... this might be a tough one...
Old 11-09-2020, 10:20 PM
Little Boo

Exclamation Horror movie Search

Hello everybody, i'm new to this forum thing and i apologize if i put this Thread in the wrong place. I am trying to find this movie i saw as a child and i will do my best to describe the events in the movie.
  • Here are the facts
  • The movie is not insidious
  • The movie revolves around a family (mother, father and a little boy)(possibly a daughter)
  • Movie was made before 2010 it could be the late 90s but i doubt it
  • The movie has a very supernatural theme to it.

Here are a few scenes I remember (ill give as much detail as possible)
The movie opens to a family moving out of a house. They are very frantic, a girl possibly a young adult Forgets a book or a diary. So she runs inside to grab it. We see the inside of the house, things are floating and levitating, the girl runs in the bedroom where we see the book in question, we see in side the bathroom as the hot and cold fausetts go on and off.

Context* either opens up with a past family moving out or the same family but we see the events leading up to the opening of the movie

Next scene i can remember is a boy eating by himself in the kitchen. Then he starts pissing in the closet, once his parents confront him about it he says "The men told me to"

(now i can't describe these other actions/scenes but i know we see a personality change from the boy ever since the arrival of this house, he acts like a brat.)

The final scene that i can remember is, the boy walking towards the mother, it's in the middle of the night and strangely from what i can remember there was narration but i can't remember what was being said. We see the child walking towards the mother and we see the camera pointing at the boys feet. They start to grow bigger and slightly purple. The boy is turning into this monster but the mother does not notice. They embrace in a hug and the mother realises that she is not hugging her child and she screams.

The rest is blank for me, i've had these vivid memories ever since i was a child (4-7, not sure how old i was when i saw this), Im 17 now and i feel like i need to see this again, There is know way i made this shit up, for other context i was watching this movie with my parents but i can't remember if i snuck out of my room or if they just showed it to me, regardless they have no memory of the film. It fells like a dream when i try to remember this stuff.

If anyone knows this film in question please contact me, don't feel bad if you have nothing to add, I hope this was a entertaining read for you guys, i'll also be posting this on reddit.
Thanks
-Sean
Old 11-10-2020, 06:18 AM
This is a test

Not ringing any bells with me. Sorry
Old 11-16-2020, 01:18 PM
Little Boo

Looking To Identify A Witches Horror Film I Once Saw

I'm trying to find a film I had on DVD a long time ago but can't remember the name of and can't find the DVD now, and its really bugging me and I want to watch it again.
It think it was from the 70s but possible it may have been very late 60s.

It was a set in a medieval small town around a witches coven, and the main 2 characters a young man and a young girl are being pursued by the coven. I think the girl had really blonde like almost white hair. Has some sex and nudity in it.

Its very like a Hammer horror film but I'm pretty sure it isn't one, although not certain.

And its worth watching for sure if you like old horror films!

Last edited by Imaginos; 11-16-2020 at 01:21 PM.
Old 11-16-2020, 03:34 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
I'm trying to find a film I had on DVD a long time ago but can't remember the name of and can't find the DVD now, and its really bugging me and I want to watch it again.

It was a set in a medieval small town around a witches coven, and the main 2 characters a young man and a young girl are being pursued by the coven. I think the girl had really blonde like almost white hair. Has some sex and nudity in it.

Its very like a Hammer horror film but I'm pretty sure it isn't one, although not certain.

Do you remember what the cover looked like?
Old 11-16-2020, 03:58 PM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post

The Touch of Satan 1971? The main girl didnt have blonde hair but the old witch did.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods