Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-18-2011, 02:51 PM
HDC Idol

Mad Men

I am currently obsessed with this show - Some of the best writing and acting that I have seen on TV. Ever. Just started watching it a month ago - I know I'm late on the band-wagon, but it's worth recognition...

Fantastic period piece about characters revolving around a successful Ad Agency in Manhattan in 1960s New York. Brilliant plot and dialogue - I'm currently tearing through Season 3.

All Seasons 1 - 4 are available on Netflix Streaming right now - If you have it, I HIGHLY recommend you check it out. Or blind buy it if you're looking for a show to hook you.

Anyone else on here watch it?

http://www.amctv.com/shows/mad-men

Old 08-20-2011, 01:10 AM
Love is like dying

never heard of it, i will check it out.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:52 AM
Evil is Better

I've heard so many good things but it just doesnt interest me enough to watch it. Although there are a lot of shows that i started late and ended up loving. My favorite show is Dexter and i didnt start watching that until it was in its 3rd season.
Old 08-20-2011, 09:31 AM
Love is like dying

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
I've heard so many good things but it just doesnt interest me enough to watch it. Although there are a lot of shows that i started late and ended up loving. My favorite show is Dexter and i didnt start watching that until it was in its 3rd season.
yeah i have started watching that, so far so good :)
Old 08-26-2011, 09:41 PM
Culte des Mortes

I just started watching it on Netflicks about two weeks ago. I've seen about 4 Episodes, so far it seems like an awesome show. I'm currently a History major and my area of interest is the New Deal up until the mid-60. I particularly love the whole ethos of the late 50s and early 60s. (Tiki, Exotica, the cocktail culture, etc.) I think the show is great so far!