Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 06-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Cranky

So where are you getting all these random pictures from movies? This thread is for people who've seen a movie and they can't remember what it was.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 06-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
I do not mean to ignore the latest person's film question, but I just remembered something. Was there a maggot zombie scene in "the Fog" (the earlier one)? It has been a very long time since I last saw that film, but I think there was a scene like this. There were also various scenes of bugs crawling out of the heads of kids in "Halloween III: Season of the Witch", so that might be what I am looking for, in response to my trying to find the movie that has a clip featuring worms seen on a guy's forehead. However, I do not remember any scenes where bugs come out of a man's head, but I could be wrong. Also, I emailed Universal asking about this title, and a few others, so I might get a reply very soon.

And to Daniel11, I made a mistake the thing seen in your picture was not an eagle, it is an owl, my mistake sorry.

- Horrorman
Old 06-10-2009, 08:11 AM
atom43

tough question...

Hi!
I am looking for a movie (guess what..). Can anyone help me please?

It is probably from the 70/80s. It was not really a splattery movie but was somehow disturbing. Only details I can remember is that it was about two kids (probably brother and sister) that had some strange parents or uncle/aunt and they where this scene of them living under ground (like under their home in a dug basement). The scene was somehow disturbing cause if i dont remember wrong it involved the two parents/relatives actually eating human flesh or something similar.. and the two kids trying to escape..
Sorry for being so vague, but it's what I remember, i was a kid and saw the movie about 17 years ago ...
thanks for the crazy maniac that figures out something...
Old 06-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom43 View Post
Hi!
I am looking for a movie (guess what..). Can anyone help me please?

It is probably from the 70/80s. It was not really a splattery movie but was somehow disturbing. Only details I can remember is that it was about two kids (probably brother and sister) that had some strange parents or uncle/aunt and they where this scene of them living under ground (like under their home in a dug basement). The scene was somehow disturbing cause if i dont remember wrong it involved the two parents/relatives actually eating human flesh or something similar.. and the two kids trying to escape..
Sorry for being so vague, but it's what I remember, i was a kid and saw the movie about 17 years ago ...
thanks for the crazy maniac that figures out something...
I think what you are looking for is "the people under the stairs." Does this seem correct?

- Horrorman
Old 06-10-2009, 04:44 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorman View Post
I think what you are looking for is "the people under the stairs." Does this seem correct?

- Horrorman

No...

That couple wasn't the kids parents. And it's from the 90s.

Last edited by Angra; 06-10-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Cranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
No...

And they don't eat people.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 06-10-2009, 05:18 PM
No, fuck YOU

Well, just looked it up on IMDB.

The couple actually are SOME kids parents, so.... could be it.

Sorry Horrorman.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
No...

Are you sure? "The people under the stairs" is actually from 1991, and the couple are not the parents of the kids. Look it up on IMDB, and get it back to me. It might be what you are looking for.

- Horrorman
Old 06-11-2009, 09:54 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorman View Post
Are you sure? "The people under the stairs" is actually from 1991, and the couple are not the parents of the kids. Look it up on IMDB, and get it back to me. It might be what you are looking for.

- Horrorman
I'm not looking..
Old 06-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
I'm not looking..
Angra, I do not know how you mean this, but if you meant it as a sneering comment, than lay off, I was just trying to help, but if you meant this sincerely because it might be what you are looking for, then I am glad I could be of help, but in either case, do let me know if this is the film you are asking about, because I am curious, too.

- Horrorman

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods