Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Hellraiser

Watched Videodrome last night and American Werewolf in London the night before. Both still great movies.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Evil Dead

Sleepaway Camp (1983)
Netflixed this one because I vaguely remember watching bits of it years ago. I definitely never saw that ending though.

B-

Old 04-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Sometimes dead is better

The Alligator People (1959) and Dracula A.D. 1972 (1972). These were both really good movies, not masterpieces, but certainly enjoyable.

Last edited by metternich1815; 04-04-2013 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Immortal horror fan

April Fool's Day (Original).

The joke is on me because this is a horrible movie. I remember watching the remake a long time ago. I guess I thought the original would be better. I don't know who's idea it was to remake this garbage. I watched this over two days. The ending was a surprise because I forgot about the remake's ending. Amy Steel from Friday the 13th Part 2 is in this. But it's still not worth watching. I think that Starz horror special mentions that this movie is where the whole horror craze started to fall apart. I can see why.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorfangirl66 View Post
Sleepaway Camp (1983)
Netflixed this one because I vaguely remember watching bits of it years ago. I definitely never saw that ending though.

B-
Haha, I love that series
Old 04-06-2013, 04:28 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Within the Woods (1978)

Only 30 min. long, Raimi's very first little trip into the woods...that started it all. Though the print quality is almost Dead too but still for the original fans there's some very classic Evil Dead mayhem awaiting inside the cabin.

>>: A-

Last edited by roshiq; 04-06-2013 at 04:31 AM.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Within the Woods (1978)

Only 30 min. long, Raimi's very first little trip into the woods...that started it all. Though the print quality is almost Dead too but still for the original fans there's some very classic Evil Dead mayhem awaiting inside the cabin.

>>: A-
I actually got to see this on the big screen - if I remember (and it was a long time ago) was there a few elements from Evil Dead 2 in it.

I watched (for the umpteen time):

When I first saw fightclub and it came to the who would you like to fight, I thought VanBebber..lol..(and ROllins) but not at the same time.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Little Boo

I got to see Evil Dead on Thursday night with some friends from work. What a great movie!

Before that I fell asleep to the last Friday the 13th on Wednesday night!
Old 04-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferox13 View Post
I actually got to see this on the big screen - if I remember (and it was a long time ago) was there a few elements from Evil Dead 2 in it.

I watched (for the umpteen time):

When I first saw fightclub and it came to the who would you like to fight, I thought VanBebber..lol..(and ROllins) but not at the same time.
Haha! I love Deadbeat at Dawn, what an awesome movie
Old 04-07-2013, 12:50 AM
Evil Dead

Willard (1971)

I am huge fan animals attack people in the movies, From Good old From The Birds to Cujo, even the really b movie like Black Sheep.

I was not sure what I expected from this movie but I did not expected it to be a slow as it was.

This is very slow moving movie, for most of the movie we see Willard who just turned 27 year old, Having one of those bad day,s seem to get worse as weeks go on,

He got no Friends and He boss bullies him and never raisers and He mum is fallen sick and calling help , when he get home and soon passes , leaving not money and then ends up loses the house

The only spare time he get he hanger out new little Friends in Garden,

I did expect Horror movie but This is not Horror movie at all, Nothinkg was scary or creepy or was that gory or Bloody either.

With all these bad stuff happening and get closer to rat he really start to lose in mind in some scene.

I was really gutted that there was only one attack scenes in this movie, it was over a little to quick.

The acting was really good from the whole cast

5 out of 10 Edit Giving this movie 7 out of 10 now!

Of see Ben (1972) Which is a sequel then I see the remake

Last edited by The Horror fan; 04-07-2013 at 11:50 AM.