Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-06-2005, 05:46 AM
Evil Dead

I get mine from Hollywood video..
Old 11-06-2005, 09:19 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by rubenmania
The LOVE rating is just a way of being nice to the little kids out thier...If you know what I mean.....ITs what the censors told me to put.....Well now you know what it means good luck
So you mean like boobies, right? I kinda wouldn't mind if you were a lot more coherant.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:09 AM
GRAVE DANCER

Wow, you've rented alot of dumb movies, i dont mean that as a bad thing, I rent alot of dumb movies too. Ill just stop talking now because im being really stupid, anyway keep reviewing, I like to read your reviews.
Like the others from the past
The naked belly, full of cysts
Smells so good, I cant resist
I know inside this ones the best
As I eat the rotting chest
Old 11-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Evil Dead

The Beast of Bray Road (2005)

DVD description:
Based on actual accounts of werewolf sightings in Walworth County, WI, The Beast of Bray Road follows a local sheriff who is finally forced to accept that a string of horrifying deaths is linked to a predator which possesses DNA of both man and wolf.

MY Thoughts:
Well I have to say that Asylum Home Entertainment is starting to put alot more money into their movies...Must be from Hollywood Video buying so many copies...Anyways this movie was pretty good....great gore...The monster didnt look to bad..This was the only downfall of the movie...And the quality of the movie is theater like...No more home video quality....Pick this one up at the vid store 1st....

Actros Quality: 4 out of 5
Story: 3 out of 5
Voilence: 4 out of 5
Gore: 5 out of 5
Special Effects: 4 out of 5
Love: 1 out of 5

Overall:4 out of 5=Rent 1st before buying
I dont do from beginning to end reviews of movies...Because if you want to see it I dont want to ruin it for you....This is why I keep my Thoughts short...Plz feel free to comment on any of my reviews!!!!
Old 11-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Evil Dead

Satans Little Helper (2004)

DVD Description:
While trick or treating, a nine-year old boy runs into a serial killer who is dressed up like a character right out of his favorite video game. Alongside his newfound friend, the naive youngster finds himself acting as an assistant in killing the residents of his suburban neighborhood.

Filming Dates: Aug 9,03 - Sept.7,03

Filming Locations:
Hastings-on-Hudson, New York, USA
Maine, USA
Norwalk, Connecticut, USA
Suffolk County, Long Island, New York, USA
Tarrytown, New York, USA
White Plains, New York, USA
Yonkers, New York, USA

Release Date: May 6,04

My Thoughts:
Wow, what a shocker....This movie was good...Not alot of gore....But lots of killing...Dont plan on being scared...Plan on laughing here and their..

Actors Quality: 4 out of 5
Violence: 4 out of 5
Gore: 1 out of 5
Special Effects:3 out of 5

Overall: 4 out of 5= pick it up
I dont do from beginning to end reviews of movies...Because if you want to see it I dont want to ruin it for you....This is why I keep my Thoughts short...Plz feel free to comment on any of my reviews!!!!

Last edited by rubenmania; 11-12-2005 at 12:19 PM.
Old 11-12-2005, 06:56 AM
Evil Dead

Reality Kills (2005)

DVD description:
A hit reality show pits seven diverse 20-somethings against each other in an old farm house 50 miles from civilization. When the mutilated body of a cameraman is discovered in the barn, paranoia takes over as suspicion and accusations fly in all directions.

MY Thoughts:
This is the 1st movie i rented by Xenon Pictures....I have to say it wasnt that great....Kinda slow and real boring...

Actors quality: 3 out of 5
Violence: 2 out of 5
Special Effects: 1 out of 5

Overall: 1 out of 5= Pass this one up
Old 11-12-2005, 07:19 AM
Evil Dead

DVD description: For months, Jake Gray has been haunted by disturbing premonitions of murder and self-mutilation he cant explain- that is, until two high school friends, Dakota and Conrad, introduce him to a mysterious online computer game called The Pathway. Suddenly, Jake's violent visions are brought to life as the game begins transforming his terrifying daydreams into gruesome reality..Hoping to escape his waking nightmare.. Jake turns to Marisol Sossamon, a seductive new friend who dabbles in the mystic occult.. Instead, the two find themselves confronting even greater horrors, including the terrifying secrets of Jake's dark family past, in this chilling psychological thriller..

Film Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Release Date: May 31,05

My Thoughts: This will only be a one time watch for me..But its worth the rental...

Actors Quality: 5 out of 5
Story: 5 out of 5
Violence: 2 out of 5
Special Effects: 4 out of 5
Love: 3 out of 5

Overall: 4 out of 5

I always recommend that you rent before buying

Last edited by rubenmania; 11-12-2005 at 12:17 PM.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:19 AM
Evil Dead

Mosquito man (2005)

DVD description:
An experimental serum turns a scientist into a half-man, half-insect creature. Equipped with razor sharp legs and teeth, it goes on a bloody killing spree. A.k.a. Mansquito.

My Thoughts: Mosquito had some promise but then it dragged...Dont waste your time on this one....

Actors Quality: 3 out of 5
Violence: 3 out of 5
Special Effects: 2 out of 5

Overall: 2 out of 5= Pass it up
Old 11-18-2005, 11:19 AM
Evil Dead

Dark Harvest 2:The Maize(2005) (review)

DVD description:
Shy Walker is a local man with the ability to see images of future events. When his two daughters go down to the local corn maze to celebrate the spooky holiday. Shy sees a vision that terrifies him and he races down to get them.. But by the time he arrives, the girls are already inside and are unable to find their way out.. With his wife terrified and helpless to save the two, Shy must put his psychic abilities to the test to pull them from a trap haunted by the living dead...

My Thoughts:
First they cant stop changing scenes...It gets annoying....Let me put it this way its like that the whole movie...The dad keeps getting all these visions, which are as bad as the scene changes....Then when he gets to the maze it takes him about 2 to 4 hours just to find the kids...Why didnt he just cut through the corn when he heard them screaming? The dense wife just stayed back at the entrance...As time goes on she gets clobbered and the husband for some reason has no problem getting out of the maze numerous times...Dont even bother with this one..

Actors Quality: 1 out of 5
Story: 1 out of 5
Violence: 1 out of 5
Gore: 0 out of 5
Special Effects: 0 out of 5
Love: 0 out of 5

Overall: 0 out of 5=Dont rent
Old 11-20-2005, 06:56 AM
Evil Dead

Bram Strokers: Way of the Vampire(2004)

DVD Description:
After defeating Dracula, Van Helsing is granted immortality by the Church to pursue and eradicate vampires from the face of the earth...His hunt leads him through time, across continents to a bloody showdown between his slayers and an army of demons led by Sebastian, the vampire who took the only woman Van Helsing ever loved..

STORY:1 out of 5= The story starts in the 1800's and then fast forwards to present day....Now Van Helsing is a scientist and forgets about hunting, until a vampire shows up in the hospital.

ACTORS QUALITY: 2 out of 5= All of the vampires over due their parts...Van Helsing is a little slow in his delivery..

VIOLENCE: 2 out of 5: Lots of neck biting and the occasional stake threw some part of the body...

GORE: 1 out of 5= Neck bites are about the closest we are going to get to some heavy gore...

SPECIAL EFFECTS: 1 out of 5= The vampires can disappear...It doesnt look to good..

LOVE: 1 out of 5: A couple of female vampires with Sebastian on the couch..

FINAL THOUGHTSSpoilers) Sebastian the new king of vampires sets around for centuries until one of his main sidekicks brings him blood...At first he's very scared to drink it because of Van Helsing, but he does it anyways and decides to make a run at taking over the world....He then sports a El madator outfit..Funny!!! Now Helsing recruits new slayers which get took out very easy....But they did learn how to stake and some karate....Finally when the 2 meet up Van gets beat on and it takes Van's new girl to get the job done....

OVERALL: 1 out of 5= Dont think about renting this one...