Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-23-2006, 07:48 PM
GRAVE DANCER

The Story Of My Suspension.

The reason im writing this is, I want to know what everyone here thinks about how I acted upon this. Do you think I dod the right thing or was I so wrong with what I did that im a sick fucker?

Anyway...the story behind my suspension...

Ive had this friend named Tonee since pre-school, shes the sweetest girl ever and I love her like my own sister. The only thing is , Tonee is over weight , and she is very self conscious about it.

This is this one guy named Brett that goes to school with us, and ever since day 1 ( about 5 months ago) Brett has made comments towards tonee like

You will always be ugly
You will never loose weight
Your a fatass

Tonee and I told the teacher on more than one occasion about the problem. But he never did anything about it.

Thier would be days that Brett's harrasment towards Tonee would make her so down that she would go into the Girl's locker room and cry for the rest of the class period.

It wasnt untill 2 days ago that I finnaly said to myself, If I dont do anything about this. This will never stop.

So I trapped Brett in this one room, and took the closest thing to me ( which happened to be a pear of tongs.) I took the tongs and a grabbed the skin on his arm and ripped it off. Brett immediatly started bleeding, I decided I would attack him with the tongs about 2 or 3 more times, then I decided to quit.

To make this already long story shorter, I ended up being suspended from school for god knows how long. They took pictures of his bloody arm and are currently decided whether or not to press charges against me. My instructor is on thin ice, because his boss found out how this whole thing could have been solved months ago if he would have done something about it when we originally came to him.

Fortunatly, Im backed up pretty well by all the girls. They all say he deserved what I did to him. But I dont know if I agree. Im paying the price now.

I just want to know what all of you think about this situation.

-Sam
Like the others from the past
The naked belly, full of cysts
Smells so good, I cant resist
I know inside this ones the best
As I eat the rotting chest
Old 02-23-2006, 08:02 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
fuck 'im. You'll have to deal with some repurcussions, but in the end he deserved what he got

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 02-23-2006, 08:04 PM
Backyard Waterfall

I think you should have talked to someone besides your instructor, if you felt the situation was not being handled properly by your instructor. Just my two cents.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:06 PM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
In my honest opinion you should have punched him in the face a few times. Would have been better and less severe on your part. Ripping his skin off makes you look crazy lol. I would have uppercut him and that would have been the end of it.

Just my opinion
Old 02-23-2006, 08:07 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
actually, the crazy thing works in your favor, cause there's a 99.9% chance that he's not going to fuck with her anymore.

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 02-23-2006, 08:27 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by The STE
fuck 'im. You'll have to deal with some repurcussions, but in the end he deserved what he got
I'm with STE here. Any sick fuck that would go around making comments to hurt people intentionally should get exactly what you gave him if not worse.

If that had been someone saying shit about my girlfriend or any of my female friends for that matter(males can fend for themselves), They wouldn't have been able to walk away very well. And all of hell know's, don't lay a hand on any of them. :mad:

If anyone's sick for giving people what they deserve, it would be me.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:34 PM
Evil Puppy

Back in high school I used to fight daily, I loved fighting for some reason. Hell I had the record in school suspension days for a while. Bottom line is, as long as you move past it your fine. I grew up, realized fighting wasn't all it was cracked up to be, and everything turned out fine. Is this your first incident? If so I'm sure you'll be just fine. They have a rule about blood now in my old school so I'm told that it's an automatic suspension if somebody bleeds or some crap, same there? Anyway, once it blows over, you have your few days off, it should all be fine and I think you did the right thing only I would've threw a few knees or punches because hey, you're in trouble at that point already right? Just don't let this thing keep going, you don't want it to continue you know? His freinds come up and harass you causing more crap... these things can get ugly. Just relax on your days off, do your homework, and put it behind you. Got any pictures of his arm?
Old 02-24-2006, 12:38 AM
~Learning To Fly~

Send a message via AIM to Babygurl20 Send a message via Yahoo to Babygurl20
I believe that you went a little to far. I agree that the asshole should have gotten a good beating, but ripping his skin off is a bit drastic. So I am gonna say that you did good standing up for her, but you are also getting what you deserve for what you did to him. That is just my opinion.

I'd let everything go........"

-Cara P-
Old 02-24-2006, 03:24 AM
GRAVE DANCER

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Filmmaker- Yea ive already been told by the principal that I should have went to him about the situation instead of my instructor.

Despare- This is my first time I have done anything to land me Out OF School Suspension. I usually have in school.
Also, I know my mom has some pictures of it under her name so ill try to snoop around a lil bit and look for em.
Like the others from the past
The naked belly, full of cysts
Smells so good, I cant resist
I know inside this ones the best
As I eat the rotting chest
Old 02-24-2006, 04:08 AM
That fucking Guy...

Take it from a guy that was expelled over one violent incident after maintaining an almost perfect,...well...noit almost perfect, but an "ok" kinda record - If this shit doesn't get you expelled, which in all honesty, it could, even after a suspension...mind your temper.
Attacking the guy on school grounds was stupid, I don't care what the guy did...for that matter...the girl shouldn't take to heart what a fuckwit like this says, you should've told her this instead of acting upon it. Frankly, if she values his opinion on her physical condition, it's on her. You shouldn't have acted on it, in all honesty, and bringing a weapon into the mix is a whole 'nother shitload of potential trouble...however, sometimes you don't think when you're angry, I get that, and now you probably get it too - I trust this will be different in the future and maybe you'll think things over some.
For future reference, if you're planning on attacking someone, I'd suggest you do it outside school grounds, with minimal witnesses.

Think things through.
I hope this ends better for you than it did me.