Old 10-17-2003, 04:03 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I'd really like to believe that, but I'm not buying it. So, if you have an answer for that, where in the hell does New Nightmare fit in?
It does'int fit in it was just a spin off. It does not tie in with the noes series because in this movie the freddy movies are just movies and the actors play themselfs.
Old 10-17-2003, 06:25 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by roguesblight
Halloween has followed a continuity, hasn't it? They just haven't covered the offsprings yet (maybe on purpose)! And Friday the 13th did till recently with the last several.
Halloween lost it's continuity with part 3. Then again with H2O. I think Friday the 13th lost it's with Jason Goes to Hell. If Jason was killed in a Manhattan sewer, how in the hell did he get back to Crystal Lake and get fat? And IMO, Nightmare just lost it's recently with Freddy vs. Jason. I loved New Nightmare and it was a great way to end the series. Don't get me started on TCM.
Old 10-17-2003, 04:49 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Samara
Or it is because the victoms are to stupid to run a way that leads to safety they always run the way that leads to death so the killer doesn't need to run.
Nahh I dont think there is that many dumb people being run after with big men with machets, axes, knives to just walk.. I still dont understand why a lot of the writers write this shit this way....Even though I am a Jason fan, most of his movies are like this.. But I could understand in Nightmare movies...
Old 10-18-2003, 10:28 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
Nahh I dont think there is that many dumb people being run after with big men with machets, axes, knives to just walk.. I still dont understand why a lot of the writers write this shit this way....Even though I am a Jason fan, most of his movies are like this.. But I could understand in Nightmare movies...
Yeah, like the dumb chick in Jason 7 I think, where the guy is in the basement getting killed by Jason and yelling at her to run. What does she do? Stands at the top of the stairs til he's done screaming and then tries to go downstairs. Come on! He's dying so she can get away, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she has to blow her chance! I guess only in the movies, huh!!?!!
Old 10-19-2003, 07:57 AM
Evil Dead

yeah LOL what gets me is they`ll be standing there screaming there hearts out and then when it is time for them to get killed. They finally wise up and take off.. If I were standing there seeing someone get stabbed to death with an axe, I am going to run my heart out.. but it wouldnt be the movie without all this.. :D

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 10-19-2003, 08:11 PM
Evil Dead

Same here! Run while the running is good! I always sit and think, how dumb can they be, but just have to remember that the movie wouldn't be happening if they were as smart as I am! On the otherhand, I'm too old and too heavy to actually get away, but I'm gonna damn sure try like hell!
Old 10-19-2003, 08:18 PM
Evil Dead

I just remembered! The whole reason I started this thread was to find out things ya didn't know! I need to know the name of the movie that started my horror love affair! Very old, B/W probably, giant invisible monster outside an old house with several people trapped inside. When the monster walked you could hear the pounding footsteps and feel the ground shake. There may have been an old gypsy lady in the house and she may or may not have had something to do with the creature that was outside. Anyone seen it? Anyone know the name? Come on you two cheaters (:Dhaha ) avenger and ritualistic, use your books! Help me find this movie! This has had me puzzled for probably more years than you have been alive! I was young when I saw this movie.:confused:
Old 10-19-2003, 08:29 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by roguesblight
I need to know the name of the movie that started my horror love affair! Very old, B/W probably, giant invisible monster outside an old house with several people trapped inside. When the monster walked you could hear the pounding footsteps and feel the ground shake. There may have been an old gypsy lady in the house and she may or may not have had something to do with the creature that was outside.
Could it be...The Fiend Without a Face? Here's the plot summary:

A Scientist, experimenting with telekinetic powers enhanced by a nearby nuclear power plant succeeds in creating a new form of life. This new creature grows in intelligence until it finally escapes his laboratory. Once outside the lab, and closer to its nuclear power source it multiplies. The creature is also invisible, so no one knows what it looks like.
Old 10-19-2003, 11:33 PM
Evil Dead

See, i don't remember the beginning, i was veeeerrryyy young and now i'm well......not so young. I just remember what i described. And sometimes the pounding of the footsteps of this huge creature rings in my head. I don't remember a scientist tho. I do remember that they hurt it somehow at and could see the blood. And maybe at one point it looked in the upstairs window... put nothing else. Is that something that is available on VHS so i could check it out? As i've said before, this has bothered me for some many years. Every time I get to know the brains at the local video store (no matter where I may be living) I bring it up, but so far nothing. I just figured that this might be the place to figure it out. I just need a way to see The Fiend Without a Face to see if it may be it. I know I will know it if I saw it again. (did that sound right?) Have you seen this movie?