Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-18-2003, 12:25 AM
Scares Little Kids

"hellraiser Movies"

I was watching HellRaiser: HellSeeker for the 1st time since I Have not seen it yet until Now,,I really did,nt care for the story line or anything to it...It did,nt seem much like a Hellraiser movie to me at all..It was boring on most parts except few" Did anybody else who,s seen it like it at all? Just asking because I still think ones like Hellbound Hellraiser 2 is better than that one and so is part one hellraiser..and part 3..they show more action I think..More than hellseeker did, I just could,nt get into that one! I think that one is one of the lowest ones made!! Just a opinion! I have not yet seen HELLRAISER INFERNO"'' Does anybody know if that is any good? Better than hellseeker I wonder!! hellseeker had some good parts I must admitt,,but it could of been better!!
Old 10-18-2003, 03:12 AM
Evil Dead

I not sure I even knew there WAS a "Hellseeker" movie out. Is this really a sequel? The last one I saw was the one in outer space, it was supposed to wrap up the story. I knew there was a sequel after that but....well, can someone tell me exactly how many Hellraiser movies there are?
Old 10-18-2003, 06:52 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by knee jerk
I not sure I even knew there WAS a "Hellseeker" movie out. Is this really a sequel? The last one I saw was the one in outer space, it was supposed to wrap up the story. I knew there was a sequel after that but....well, can someone tell me exactly how many Hellraiser movies there are?
Ok, Inferno was better than Hellseeker but, IMO, there hasn't been a real Hellraiser film since Part 2. And there have been six Hellraiser movies with at least 2 more on the way.
Old 10-18-2003, 08:23 PM
Evil Dead

This may shock y'all, but I've never seen a Hellraiser movie in my life. I'm pretty familiar with the story, and I love Pinhead, but I just never really was interested enough to sit down and watch one. But I'm gonna start so it looks like I got some catching up to do.
Old 10-18-2003, 11:08 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ShamSham04
I'd consider myself a fan of the "Hellraiser" movies. My favorites are the first three. The decapitation scene in "Bloodline" is one of my favorite decaps. It was awesome.

Pinhead is way overrated though. In my opinion...

"Television has brought murder back into the home - where it belongs." - Alfred Hitchcock
Old 10-19-2003, 02:01 AM
Evil Dead

Hey Sick.....you've got some serious catching up to do. I gotta admit, even though the original Hellraiser looks kinda dated now (especially the bad 80s hair and clothes) its way ahead of its time. I don't know how they did the body coming-back-to-life thing that's in the first part of the movie. Its very good for the kinds of special effects they had back then and, I suppose, the low-budget they had. And even though there's some cheesey parts, there's nothing that makes you cringe like getting hit in the jaw with a claw-hammer!
The story, even though its kind of a mess in the films is so intriguing! The first two really tell the tale and if you wade thru the gore its a very interesting idea.

Then you gotta see Phantasm and Phantasm II.
Old 10-19-2003, 06:13 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
This may shock y'all, but I've never seen a Hellraiser movie in my life. I'm pretty familiar with the story, and I love Pinhead, but I just never really was interested enough to sit down and watch one. But I'm gonna start so it looks like I got some catching up to do.
At least watch Hellraiser 1 and 2. You can skip on the rest.
Old 10-19-2003, 12:39 PM
Evil Dead

Oh man oh man Oh man.. Hellraiser is a classic .. I love this movie.. I have seen this movie so many times I couldnt count on my 100 toes and fingers.. LOL
Hellraiser is an original movie .. there was nothing at that time with this type of story.. Now I have to say I only prefer the 1st and 2nd one.. But whoever has not seen this movie needs to immediately... Pinhead is a great character and all the cenobites.. "Oh what sweet suffering"

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 10-19-2003, 01:53 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
iv only seen the first but i cant wait till helloween so michael myers can waste pinhead
Old 10-20-2003, 05:49 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
iv only seen the first but i cant wait till helloween so michael myers can waste pinhead

"No Offense" I like Meyers to..But how do you figure Meyers can Waste Pinhead? I don,t think he can beat pinhead because Pinhead Is in a Higher catagory than Meyers is..Its like saying pumpkinhead Vs. Chucky..Thats How I would see Meyers vs. pinhead!! "Think about it Pinhead is a Pure demon and meyers can be killed, Maybe not as easy but can be killed alot more faster than pinhead..plus pinhead is ran by a box and really can not be harmed unless he is in hell itself and the box is a door way, So Meyers can be killed on earth Unlike pinhead!! Remember H20..he was killed at the end being pinned and she killed him!! Now you dont see that with pinhead so there,s a big difference..Not putting Meyers down but Pinhead would be more of a battle than meyers, especially putting them two together, Oh Sure pinhead can be killed but not like meyers could be. Also Meyers can be killed on earth , But Pinhead can only be sent back and killed..so How do think a person like meyers who can BE KILLED on earth put a way a DEMON who CAN ONLY BE KILLED in Hell,,dying On EARTH BY a killer who can be killed on earth?