Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 10-20-2009, 10:58 AM
darkgabeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrouchsmom View Post
For real...and I assume you posted that on youtube, so, like, where did you get it from? That could go a long way as to telling where it came from....
dead end
the website i took this music from had been expired
no contact, no one to ask
Old 10-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Skinhead Jay

being driven crazy - Film title, anyone???

hey people, new to the forum, joined so I could ask this question:

Looking for an 80s or 90s horror film, similar to Tales from The Crypt: Demon Knight, believe it had the same 'demon' creature effects. All about a bus ride to hell. I even thought it might have had Christopher Lloyd (as in Doc Brown) in it as the bus driver, but probably mistaken as IMDB turned up nothing.

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers!

- Jay
Old 10-21-2009, 05:43 PM
Sanelymad

Question I'm looking for the title of a movie...help?

There are monsters living in the catacombs of a graveyard. One gentleman, whom I can remember always wearing a black leather jacket, gets caught up in the mix with this monster/demon society and turns himself into one. There was a guy/monster with a half-moon shaped head. Every monster had their own monstrosities and different abilities. Their ended up being a battle between monsters and man in the end. I think all of it may have started over a girl. Late '80s early '90s film. Anything?

Sanelymad
Old 10-21-2009, 05:53 PM
Sanelymad

Red face my bad....

I now realize that this is a forum for movies in the '60s or before. Maybe you can still help?

Sanelymad
Old 10-21-2009, 06:00 PM
Sanelymad

Question Late 80s early 90s

Movie about a guy who gets, somehow, involved with Monsters who live in the catacombs of a graveyard. A society of Monsters who hide. Man starts to become a monster. Over a girl? There was a guy/monster who had a half-moon shaped head. Big chin; big forehead. Didn't care for the new guy hanging around. Guy, I remember, was always wearing a leather jacket. Any help or questions... can't wait to hear from you.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanelymad View Post
Movie about a guy who gets, somehow, involved with Monsters who live in the catacombs of a graveyard. A society of Monsters who hide. Man starts to become a monster. Over a girl? There was a guy/monster who had a half-moon shaped head. Big chin; big forehead. Didn't care for the new guy hanging around. Guy, I remember, was always wearing a leather jacket. Any help or questions... can't wait to hear from you.
really?

NIGHTBREED --- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100260/
Old 10-21-2009, 07:01 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Jay View Post
hey people, new to the forum, joined so I could ask this question:

Looking for an 80s or 90s horror film, similar to Tales from The Crypt: Demon Knight, believe it had the same 'demon' creature effects. All about a bus ride to hell. I even thought it might have had Christopher Lloyd (as in Doc Brown) in it as the bus driver, but probably mistaken as IMDB turned up nothing.

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers!

- Jay
As a complete stab in the dark I will say "Chillers," (1987) although it isn't very similar to Tales From The Crypt: Demon Knight, it's more of an anthology film similar to Creepshow.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092750/usercomments

Last edited by _____V_____; 10-21-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:57 AM
Skinhead Jay

That's the one!!!! Cheers, been bugging me for ages!
Old 10-22-2009, 08:54 PM
Sanelymad

Question ...

I get this guy telling me, "Really?"? Yes I am serious! I cannot think of the title but remember watching it. I thought the half-moon headed monster would ring a bell with someone. Can't really remember much else.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:00 AM
cowboyblue

Help identifying this movie...

Ok so I know this is a bit of a long shot but I really want to remember the name of a movie I saw a good 10 years ago.

From what I can remember the plot revolved around a video tape that, when watched, somewhow brought the dead back to life. I think part of it took place in woodland somewhere and at one point there was a chainsaw being used as a weapon.

And that's about all I can remember. It was probably from the 80's but I could well be wrong. I rented it on VHS from this crappy rental store in my town which closed not long after and I've been looking for it ever since.

So yeah if anyone can shed some light on it then it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods