Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Hellraiser

Help me remember this movie!

In 2010, I watched over 1,000 movies and most were horror.

The most recognizable things i starred.

I re-got netflix, and i was adding movies when i remembered a movie with sequels that I just couldn't remember, but remember liking.

I want to remember that movie series, but i want to just focus on the first one.

**OK, It was a 2000's B-Horror movie maybe above B-rated, The director had only done maybe one movie before it. I am 90% positive there was a sequel and maybe a trilogy.

**The director had a Euro name and i thought it was Owe Boll, but it wasn't him for sure.

I am 50% positive that it was a Zombie movie/monster the size of a man. It had a House of the Dead kind of feel, and I swore the place the story takes place is in France or Russia?! It had the style of Dead Snow.

But this is killing me, I remember it was a group of people maybe, they might of had dirt bikes.

I thought it might of been the universal soldier's movies, but I know its not it. and i know its not that director.

The director makes non-hollywood movies just like Owe Boll, but made a movie like him before making these set of movies. But had no other films.

IDK, if this sounds like anything you know! This isn't much to work with, but maybe when i wake up, it will hit me!

***Wait, it is a Zombie type movie for sure! They come back in the next one, and there are Barrels of OOZe, that made them.

And some guy stole one barrel to make money cause he was a poor scientist!!!*******
Old 08-01-2011, 11:18 AM
Hellraiser

I might just be an idiot, but I think it might be one of the Return of the Living dead movies, like number 4 or 5! Necro or Rave?!

I can't believe it didn't hit me, when i said barrel of zombie ooze? I need a rockstar to wake my stupid head up!

Yeah, Motorcycles, Barrels of Ooze, b-horror, New Zealand director with one movie before this(8 legged freaks), Based in Russia or France(Chernobyl) where the radiation factory for the ooze is made! A group of teenagers, maybe 2 or sequels in the 2000s, and what a shame to me.

Geez, please call me what ever name you like, or ban me from the sight, thats like forgetting the plot to Diary of the Dead or Survival of the Dead!

I will just have to rewatch all the zombie movies starting from night of the living dead(the orig)!