Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime

Old 09-13-2012, 12:51 PM
The Stench Is Me

I was involved in a shooting when I was younger. A guy opened fire on me and some friends with a shotgun. A girl in the back seat was hit in the stomach. I ran the guy over. He lived with some broken bones, and later in court he said he was drunk and thought we ment to do him harm. None of us had ever even seen the guy before. The girl survived by the way. She walks with a slight limp because a peice of the sug hit her spine.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:03 PM
The Stench Is Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Медвежуть View Post
looks like that guy's shooting skills really sucked
Fuck you! I find this post offensive. If you were standing here I'd stomp you fuckin' bloody and see how much you liked gore then.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:44 AM
Artist, Cartoonist & Dude

Can't go to the blame game of pointing the finger at tv, movies, video games, comic books, etc. People who commit these senseless acts of violence do it for one of two reasons, in my opinion: 1. The person is sick and evil 2. The person can't be famous, so he will choose to be infamous... his only way to gain attention. I was bullied once in a while when I was in school & punched a few kids back in the mouth or nose in retaliation, but never had the thought to use a gun or a knife to "settle the score". I've watched violent movies, read comic books, but again never thought I needed to kill over a disagreement or injustice in my life. Most reasonable people probably have similiar feelings about this topic.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Midnight toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead&Bloated View Post
Fuck you! I find this post offensive. If you were standing here I'd stomp you fuckin' bloody and see how much you liked gore then.
What did you expect relaying that story on a horror forum?
Old 09-19-2012, 12:50 AM
Banned

its not an evil,this aint fairy tale land.people are or become mentally ill and do these things(in most cases) as a cry for help,or a cry to show how sad tortured and sick they feel inside.reckon there would have been alot of shootings in my country if the guns were available,we have one of the highest rates of depression and suicides per head of population.i think even in my school days i had fantasys about things like that but it was too hard to commit too.might have gone ahead with it if it was as easy as stealing dads gun and bang bang !"take that you cunts".maybe some friends i knew might have done it too,but without the access to a gun they thought hanging and gassing themselves was an easier way to say fuck you to the world...anyway guns suck,and so do people
Old 09-19-2012, 01:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
I was involved in a shooting when I was younger. A guy opened fire on me and some friends with a shotgun. A girl in the back seat was hit in the stomach. I ran the guy over. He lived with some broken bones, and later in court he said he was drunk and thought we ment to do him harm. None of us had ever even seen the guy before. The girl survived by the way. She walks with a slight limp because a peice of the sug hit her spine.
daammn,lucky i didnt have a gun when i was drunk,i would of been like this guy

Last edited by wizard of gore; 09-19-2012 at 01:08 AM.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Undead

Quote:
that's crazy I'm glad you made it to tell the story and I'm glad the girl made it too. people do such stupid things while under the influence. I honestly believe there need to be stricter gun laws. people shouldn't just have them at their disposle like they do.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:25 PM
Undead

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard of gore View Post
its not an evil,this aint fairy tale land.people are or become mentally ill and do these things(in most cases) as a cry for help,or a cry to show how sad tortured and sick they feel inside.reckon there would have been alot of shootings in my country if the guns were available,we have one of the highest rates of depression and suicides per head of population.i think even in my school days i had fantasys about things like that but it was too hard to commit too.might have gone ahead with it if it was as easy as stealing dads gun and bang bang !"take that you cunts".maybe some friends i knew might have done it too,but without the access to a gun they thought hanging and gassing themselves was an easier way to say fuck you to the world...anyway guns suck,and so do people
I agree with the whole gun thing like I mentioned before too many people just have guns at their disposle and they shouldn't. there are a lot of places that have stricter laws about guns and have like no crime. I'm not saying that if someone wants to go out and kill someone they're not going to because they can't get a gun. however any other form of murder is pretty personal. and a gun can be used from a pretty good distance so how many people are going to walk up to someone and try to rob them with a piece of rope or knife you know?
Old 09-19-2012, 04:07 PM
The Stench Is Me

Pussies and chicken shits use guns. I was an angry and depressed youth and spent a lot of time fighting in the street. Never killed myself because that's a pussy thing to do. Only cowards off themselves and other people because they hurt inside. And all the people I fought were others like me. I never picked on the weak or attacked inoccent people. You have to be fucked in the head or a complete coward to hurt inoccent people.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:38 PM
Midnight toker

Quote:
Pussies and chicken shits use guns.