Old 02-22-2019, 04:01 AM
This is a test

Rainbow "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Old 02-22-2019, 04:08 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Rainbow "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Always liked that song, and Dio's singing too. Did you know the words to this song are inscribed on Ronnie James Dio's gave?

What's your favorite version of Rainbow? All of them are good, but I have the 1982 CD Difficult to Cure album, the lead singer is Joe Lynn Turner, did you every hear that? I like the single Surrender.

Anyway, are you a fan of Ronnie James Dio? I heard a rare track of him singing on the debut solo album of Kerry Livgren (guitarist and main song writer of Kansas, Dust in the Wind, Carry on Wayward Son, etc). Here's the track, what do you think? "Walk with the King" - Kerry Livgren 1979

Old 02-24-2019, 05:15 PM
Also known as newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Always liked that song, and Dio's singing too. Did you know the words to this song are inscribed on Ronnie James Dio's gave?

What's your favorite version of Rainbow? All of them are good, but I have the 1982 CD Difficult to Cure album, the lead singer is Joe Lynn Turner, did you every hear that? I like the single Surrender.

Anyway, are you a fan of Ronnie James Dio? I heard a rare track of him singing on the debut solo album of Kerry Livgren (guitarist and main song writer of Kansas, Dust in the Wind, Carry on Wayward Son, etc). Here's the track, what do you think? "Walk with the King" - Kerry Livgren 1979

DIO was great. and apparently a really nice guy as well. I caught him with the Sabbath crew during the Heaven & Hell tour. excellent show...Alice Cooper and Queesryche opened
Old 02-24-2019, 05:36 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudMan View Post
DIO was great. and apparently a really nice guy as well. I caught him with the Sabbath crew during the Heaven & Hell tour. excellent show...Alice Cooper and Queesryche opened
I'm kicking myself for not making more of an effort to see that tour. Dio era Sabbath is some solid shit. Saw Sabbath a couple of years back with Ozzy and it was killer.
Old 02-25-2019, 01:59 AM
Evil Dead

Old 02-25-2019, 04:29 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post

If its "Live for the King", it was ok. I did like Kansas though. I'll look up "Surrender".
Old 02-25-2019, 04:34 AM
Misanthrope

Old 02-25-2019, 07:08 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
I dont see anythingj

Tags
ear candy