Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-09-2004, 08:12 PM
Vengance is now!

Quote:
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
Im not being rued. i think your preview-review was insightful and cant wait for this film. (I also agree on the whole PUNK RAWK thing)
Thanks for the support, i guess if we just ignore, it (being sisnita) it will go away. Thanks again though :)
Old 09-09-2004, 08:12 PM
Vengance is now!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sistinas
You 2 little n00b bitches wouldnt know punk rawk if it slapped your acne ridden faces.
I think you mean "rock" learn how to spell then come back.
Old 09-10-2004, 04:08 AM
Banned

Good one.:rolleyes:
This one was on the first page in upcoming horror:
http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8924
Old 09-10-2004, 10:35 AM
Vengance is now!

Im sorry but are you a bit slow? That thread is about the trailer, ive seen the movie and i posted my review, fuck SHOOT ME, i must be terrible for posting a review for a horror movie on a horror movie message board, your pathetic.
Old 09-10-2004, 11:43 AM
..its only a movie...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sistinas
You 2 little n00b bitches wouldnt know punk rawk if it slapped your acne ridden faces.
haha ya right. your punk music is probably blink 182, not by choice, sum41 haha you even used the word n00b haha your such a loser. my suggestion is you go and find a boyfriend sweethart and get off the computer. i picture you now sitting in your room with your star trek posters listining to your blink 182 looking up movies like the ring and FvsJ then you play counter strike for 12 hours calling yourself a H4x0|2. then you go to bed listening to your not by choice or sex pistols. I wouldnt doubt it if you even have that loser dvd series called "Punk Rawk" or did you see the words "Punk Rawk" on a tee-shirt in Wal-Mart or Zellars. So next time you wanna tell someone off i suggest you take your PennyWise loving face outta here.

As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away .
Old 09-10-2004, 12:17 PM
That fucking Guy...

Hey...back the fuck of sinistas already...
she had a point, and just made it -
"Saw the same thread last week, and the week before, and the week before, etc."
- your dick friend here is the one that came across...
"Well considering the film hasnt been released yet i deemed it neccesary for me to make my own thread for my review. Is that ok by you?"
...all over-defensive.
And you, the other one, there was no need for you to step in and make it worse.
Old 09-10-2004, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
haha ya right. your punk music is probably blink 182, not by choice, sum41 haha you even used the word n00b haha your such a loser. my suggestion is you go and find a boyfriend sweethart and get off the computer. i picture you now sitting in your room with your star trek posters listining to your blink 182 looking up movies like the ring and FvsJ then you play counter strike for 12 hours calling yourself a H4x0|2. then you go to bed listening to your not by choice or sex pistols. I wouldnt doubt it if you even have that loser dvd series called "Punk Rawk" or did you see the words "Punk Rawk" on a tee-shirt in Wal-Mart or Zellars. So next time you wanna tell someone off i suggest you take your PennyWise loving face outta here.
Yep, you hit the nail on the head, IDrinkYourCum!Blink 182 rules!I didnt realize there was a dvd series called punk rawk, but now that I know Im gunna hafta get it!And by the way, this is my Pennywise loving face telling you off!
Old 09-10-2004, 02:39 PM
zipperface

Send a message via AIM to HappyCamper Send a message via Yahoo to HappyCamper
i'm looking forward to this!
Just listen to this sentence and tell me what it means. I haven't seen Evil Dead II yet? Would you get the impression that i wanted to see it? Oh, well you couldn't have been dying to see it or else you would have already gone. So in your opinion would I definitely see it?
How the fuck should I know probably!
Why? Because it's a brilliant film, it's so funny, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass!
Old 09-10-2004, 06:43 PM
Undead

Re: Saw

Quote:
Originally posted by Distorty
Ive seen this new movie heres my review:

Im going to start by writing about what i didnt like about this film first so that the review will end on a good note. Basically i think re-casting the character of Dr Lawrence would have been
a good idea, his acting was hard to believe. Apart from that and some other un explained parts of the plot that i wont go into to much as it may spoil the movie. Now onto the good, the cinematography is fantastic, from begining to end the film has a gritty dirty horror movie feel to it, with other very modern
forms of camera work, including the camera thrashing around in fast foward, the music combined with the film techniques was reminiscent of Rob zombies' house of 1000 corpses, the story line could also be compared to Se7en, the story line is orginal and exciting from the moment the main characters wake up at the beginging of the film i sat on the edge of my seat wondering what will happen next. Towards the end of the film i
started to get a little worried that perhaps the ending had been ruined by falling into the usual thriller horror cliche' but it was revived with a fantastic twist at the end that very few people will pick, and a classic style horror ending that will leave alot of horror fans quite pleased that the writers didnt decide to follow the modern style horror movie ending.

Overall i give the film a 7 out of 10. This review is for people who like thriller/horror films this film
most probably wont appeal to most average cinema goers.
Thank you for your review, I will probably end up going to see it.
Old 09-12-2004, 04:48 PM
Evil Dead

Awesome thread!!!

Im not sure which is more entertaining....The awesome review....Or the flame war....

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." – Dr. Seuss

"Someone called actors 'sculptors in snow.' Very apt. In the end, it's all nothing." – Vincent Price

The Oldest and Stongest Emotion of Man is Fear- H.P Lovecraft

Six bottles went down the drain
One hour's a waste of time
I'd ask if you feel the same
Still pushin that chance to try
Your breath in this cool room chill
Long hair that blows side to side
You speak and make time stand still
And each time you walk right on by