Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Vengance is now!

Saw

Ive seen this new movie heres my review:

Im going to start by writing about what i didnt like about this film first so that the review will end on a good note. Basically i think re-casting the character of Dr Lawrence would have been
a good idea, his acting was hard to believe. Apart from that and some other un explained parts of the plot that i wont go into to much as it may spoil the movie. Now onto the good, the cinematography is fantastic, from begining to end the film has a gritty dirty horror movie feel to it, with other very modern
forms of camera work, including the camera thrashing around in fast foward, the music combined with the film techniques was reminiscent of Rob zombies' house of 1000 corpses, the story line could also be compared to Se7en, the story line is orginal and exciting from the moment the main characters wake up at the beginging of the film i sat on the edge of my seat wondering what will happen next. Towards the end of the film i
started to get a little worried that perhaps the ending had been ruined by falling into the usual thriller horror cliche' but it was revived with a fantastic twist at the end that very few people will pick, and a classic style horror ending that will leave alot of horror fans quite pleased that the writers didnt decide to follow the modern style horror movie ending.

Overall i give the film a 7 out of 10. This review is for people who like thriller/horror films this film
most probably wont appeal to most average cinema goers.
Old 09-09-2004, 04:48 PM
Horror Fan

Saw the trailer last night...looks very nice.

Old 09-09-2004, 04:49 PM
Banned

Saw the same thread last week, and the week before, and the week before, etc.:rolleyes:
Old 09-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Vengance is now!

From me?
Old 09-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Distorty
From me?

I dont think so, but if you would have searched you would have found existing threads of the same nature.;)
Old 09-09-2004, 05:07 PM
Vengance is now!

Well considering the film hasnt been released yet i deemed it neccesary for me to make my own thread for my review. Is that ok by you?
Old 09-09-2004, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Distorty
Well considering the film hasnt been released yet i deemed it neccesary for me to make my own thread for my review. Is that ok by you?

Eat my shit, fruity-nuts, I am just sayin there are several of these threads already.You can continue whacking off now you punk-ass n00b.
Old 09-09-2004, 06:08 PM
Vengance is now!

Hey keep your thoughts to yourself you mindless idiot, judging by your location "The punk rawk show" You are a fucking angsty little 15 year old loser, with no idea of what punk is and isnt.

Why do people insist on being so unreasonably fucking rude all the time?
Old 09-09-2004, 07:35 PM
..its only a movie...

Im not being rued. i think your preview-review was insightful and cant wait for this film. (I also agree on the whole PUNK RAWK thing)

As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away .
Old 09-09-2004, 07:39 PM
Banned

You 2 little n00b bitches wouldnt know punk rawk if it slapped your acne ridden faces.