Old 11-30-2018, 01:34 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
I'll have a snifter of Cognac, please. *in my best german accent* Now, what shall we talk about.
sorry.
Mr and dbt drank everything.
Old 12-15-2018, 06:59 PM
Evil Dead

WHAZZZUPPP!!! I'm back! and I brought some chicks with me! This one with the green skin is mine....we're gonna dance..Yo loan me get some quarters fer the jukebox.
Old 12-16-2018, 01:34 PM
ventricle

*slides DBT 20 quarters* *introduces myself to the purple lady*

Old 12-18-2018, 06:58 AM
Evil Dead

My man!
I'm puttin' on a slow jam..Violent Love by Otis Rush.
Next round is on me!
Old 12-18-2018, 08:54 AM
Banned

I could get shit-faced and drown my sorrows right now. I need to toughen my ass up and stop falling for every piece of ass I made on the internet pretending to be interested in me and start getting out and socializing.

The fucking jukebox better have this shit...

"Twerks his flabby white ass in all of your faces".
Old 12-19-2018, 07:06 PM
Evil Dead

Wow! You are NOT DJ'ing at the Halloween party...
How can chicks not be just running into your arms with jams like that...?
Cheer up bruh. I know that other chick is kinda skinny. but hey she still got a jawbone!
That one with the head missin' I brought back for A/W....ok so she's missin' a leg too...I mean that little crate she's in is how she get around. That's all..
Bartender!!
Old 12-19-2018, 07:17 PM
Banned

See this is why I think the idea of two random thoughts threads is stupid. I mean everybody in here is role-playing or something and the other night when I was feeling shitty I came in here to try to have a laugh but the one time I do I am viewed as an angry bitter woman hater. I mean I don't know if you looked at the other thread or not but I'm (*was) actually in a pretty damn good mood and besides I made this post a few days ago, I have let go and moved on. I was just pissed off over what some worthless bitch did to me is all and I thought in here was where we were supposed to come to blow off steam but yet again I guess I had the wrong idea of this thread. I'm still not quite sure what the fuck it's supposed to be though. I'll just stick to the random thoughts thread from now on though.

Last edited by Morningriser; 12-19-2018 at 07:48 PM.
Old 12-19-2018, 07:28 PM
Banned

I really don't feel like I owe anyone an explanation, again, but for the sake of those who didn't read what I said on the other thread and can't be bothered to go look at it before making assumptions...

I was pissed off because this fucking bitch approached me on Facebook and a Rick and Morty group we were both in and we start talking and she sends me a friend request and then the next thing I know she's liking everything I'm posting and commenting on it and acting like a giddy little school girl. I started to like this girl and got a little carried away with myself, my fault I know, but then she started being extremely secretive like not ever wanting to talk to me where I can hear her voice and she can hear mine or to video chat or anything. Finally I got sick of it and started doing some detective work and find out that apparently she's fucking some crazy ass Looking Down syndrome motherfucker and I'm pretty sure it's illegal to fuck people like that but apparently she finds this guy more Charming than me obviously. So yeah, I was pissed off at some fucking bitch felt the need to do that to me because she's an emotional vampire and if she can't do shit like that to people she might just kill herself. I don't want anybody to die or anything but I'm tired of what is being deemed politically correct or not so if it means them fucking with me when I'm already a little unstable as is or them killing themselves because they can't find anybody to fuck with, then fuck em. My life means more to me than theirs does. It just upsets me so much that there are people in this world that do that but unfortunately there are. And some of them are a little closer to us than we actually know... ;)

I get angry sometimes and say some really aggressive shit because I guess I never got good at being able to properly vocalize my feelings without extreme exaggerations. I am starting to realize that all of this has to do with the way I see myself and the way I allow myself to fall for anything with a pussy that talks to me.

But I have also started trying to find ways to improve my attitude and overall outlook on everything. I'm trying to become more self-aware and be more mindful of things. I still get angry and talk shit but I would like to think I have made a lot of progress this year.

Last edited by Morningriser; 12-19-2018 at 08:14 PM.
Old 12-19-2018, 08:33 PM
Evil Dead

C'mon Riser don't be so moody bro....Everybody here's cool homes..
Hold on a minute playa...Comparin' yo'self with lookin' down dude? Really bruh? You not even in the same league as him dog...she just givin' homeboy a compassion fuck is all...you better than that. Slow your roll a little that's all..
Barkeep!! Absinthe for my friend!
Old 12-19-2018, 08:47 PM
Banned

Well I knew about the guy before everything came out. He had pictures of her all over his page and she swore he wasn't her boyfriend but wouldn't tell me anything else about him until I finally confronted the two of them when the three of us were in a chat together. I mean after I really got to know this girl a little bit she turned out to be a fucking wackjob anyway. She was scary narcissistic. She is Hardcore into astrology and is an Aries so as I'm sure you know if you follow astrology you know anything about Aries, they are unbelievable narcissistic assholes for the most part, or at least she is and thinks she's basically God's gift to existence. But yeah, I know I'm on a whole little even some fucking reject like him and her for that matter. I guess I just try to see too much good in people to ever see what's actually there. I want to think this world can be good in the people can be good but no one is ever going to change who they are for the sake of being more productive members of society until parents can actually start teaching their kids something other than how to suck dick for a ride to the grocery store. Hell, maybe I do hold some reason it meant for all the things women have done to me over the years but I'm working on it. It's kind of hard to take the good ones from the bad ones though when one minute they act like they are your friend or they are in love with you or something and then the next minute they are trying to ruin your life for no other reason than it makes them cum. People like that genuinely disgust me and I find them to be amongst some of the lowest bottom feeders that trespass on our world.