Old 10-06-2018, 01:37 PM
Banned

Unfriended: Dark Web

If a thread for this film already exists, I apologize. I would like to start off by saying I have not seen the first film, but this one was great! The only other movie I have seen that really takes place over a computer I forget the name of but it's about a dead girl coming back and killing the ones responsible. In dark web, the story follows a man who logs into his new computer and his actions, along with those of his friends, have some really hardcore consequences. Considering the entire thing takes place over a computer screen, there are still some great effects and there are some points where you do actually feel very unsettling, or at least I did anyway. I would highly recommend it but if you have trouble seeing like I do, you may need to sit close to your TV at sometimes because during the instant messaging it's hard to see what they are saying to each other. Enjoy!

Last edited by Morningriser; 10-06-2018 at 01:39 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 05:42 PM
Evil Dead

Yeah I enjoyed this one also. Pretty enjoyable little movie, managed to keep the concept interesting.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:24 PM
That fucking Guy...

Quote:
The only other movie I have seen that really takes place over a computer I forget the name of but it's about a dead girl coming back and killing the ones responsible.
That does sound quite like the plot of the first one.

Certainly seems better than feardotcom. Horrible film.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:43 PM
Banned

Yeah I started thinking about that the other day actually. But I recommend checking it out. It actually has a really good story to it