Old 04-17-2013, 01:34 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
Olympus Has Fallen

Best action movie I've seen this year. Highly recommended.
Off to see it in a couple of hours :-)

Alexandra's Project (2003) :

A man comes home on his birthday to expect a 'surprise package' only to find a video tape left for him by his wife in his now seemly deserted home.

I thought this started well, but it kinda lost me a bit by the end. The lack of sympathetic characters didn't help (or maybe that was the point). still good film though not a patch on the Bad Boy Bubby (by the same director).
Old 04-17-2013, 06:28 AM
Banned

Skyfall

love Bond movies and this one didn't disappoint

spoiler:

loved seeing the Auston Martin again.......for the last time:(
Old 04-17-2013, 12:58 PM
Evil Dead

Hitchcock (2012)

I thought it was great. Brilliant actors. I believed that Anthony Hopkins was Hitchcock during the film. And the choices to play the actors in Psycho were spot on.

A

Old 04-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Evil Dead

The Lords of Salem (2013)

Just saw the special 10pm showing. It is truly bizarre. It has its faults in some dialogue and the cohesiveness. I would suggest to anyone who really wants to see it to read the novel as well, because that puts the story together.

5/10

Last edited by horrorfangirl66; 04-18-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:29 AM
Scares Little Kids

New Evil Dead
Old 04-19-2013, 07:44 AM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
Mama

I think it was decent, but also a lot of cheap scares imo
Old 04-19-2013, 10:01 AM
Evil Dead

Evil Dead (2013)

This remake or reboot what ever you what to call it, it not as bad as other Classic horror remakes like Friday, Elm street and The Omen however I don't think was good as other remakes such The Hills have eyes and TCM remakes.

I did expect a lot more from this movie after all the hype it got, I thought there would have more gory then it was.

I thought there were some good decent gory scenes which Did like but nothing we not really see before and I didn't really find the demon creepy or scary at all.

The rest of the movie, well it wasn't boring, it was fast paced Before I knew it was over .

Again another trailer that shows the best parts of the movie that lead to the rest of movie not having many surprising moment which makes the rest of kind of predicable.

The acting decent from most of the cast, I could not connect to them at all and effect was not bad but as fun as original

I give this movie 5 out of 10 Average horror movie
Old 04-20-2013, 05:08 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
Final Destination 5
Old 04-20-2013, 07:30 AM
Evil Dead

Scary MoVie (2013)

I thought this movie be really bad, I do like some spoof movies, I liked the other scary movies and I even some bad one such as Shirke you know what you did last summer, I didn't Not mind Not Another Teen movie , I thought those were decent movies, also really liked Superhero movie but This scary movie 5 is no were near as bad Disaster Movie (2008), Date Movie or Stan Helsing (2009) or Vampires Suck (2010)

Yes is it the weakest of the series

At the start of the movie, they tried way to hard to be funny, yet could have been funny, I don't think Benny hill music really worked with that scenes.

The main spoof this movie focus on is Mama and Black swan and paranormal activity, planet of the apes and there are other spoof as inception and Evil Dead spoof.

i Thought Evil Dead spoof was really funny, I laughed Few times in those scenes as for rest of the movie, I did found some scenes funny and other were Jokes goes a little to long and fall flat a number of times.

I didn't really like how the movie ended, I didn't find ending that funny at all,

I enjoyed it and I laugh a number of times but I did miss Anna, it dose feel a little strange her not being the movie, They were trying to go for a re-boot of series but kinda shot them self in foot with that.

They must of cut some scenes out trailer, Some scenes trailer were not
in the movie.

Ashley Tisdale was decent but i didn't find her too funny as did the Cindy scenes in all scary movie.

I really enjoyed 5 out of 10
Old 04-20-2013, 11:04 AM
Pirate of Bengal

The Wicked (2013)

>>: D

The Imposter (2012)

What ever happened to Nicholas?

An engaging documentary-thriller that reveals a straightforward tale of identity theft where a kid named Nicolas Barclay went missing on 1994 from his home in Texas. But 3 years later the incredible happened. He was discovered in Linares, Spain. From the very beginning they kept it totally open to the viewer that a young Frenchman was "cleverly" impersonating Nicholas Barclay but the story takes an interesting turn as a horrifying doubt comes to surface...how the family came so readily accepted the impersonation?! What actually happened to real Nicholas?

>>: B+

No Tell Motel (2012)

>>: D

Tags
movie