Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
hello welcome hope you enjoy
Old 05-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Drone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamahorrorfan87 View Post
hello welcome hope you enjoy
Thank you for the welcome. I am enjoying myself here.

Ya' know, I had saved this image:

for my 100th post with some quip about stretching my legs out, but it seems my Newbie status ended at 50 posts.

HDCian is 51-999.
Senior HDCian is 1,000-9,999, and
V.I.P. HDCian is 10,000 to...

I wondered if it's 99,999. Anyone know for sure?
Old 05-19-2014, 01:36 PM
HDC Idol

Looks like you've been around for about two months now, which is unfortunately much longer than newbies stay... [Belated] welcome and hope you stick around. :danger:

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 05-19-2014, 02:36 PM
Drone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Looks like you've been around for about two months now, which is unfortunately much longer than newbies stay...
Anything I should know about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
[Belated] welcome
Thank you.
Old 05-19-2014, 03:09 PM
Horror Fan

totem has been a great addition to horror.com, though just once I wish we'd get a Predator fan. :danger:

Old 05-19-2014, 03:59 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by totem View Post
Anything I should know about?
Yeah, OBVI we're waaaaaay too cool for the casual forum-er.

Ohhhhhh I just reread what I wrote - Sorry if it came off douchy - I was trying to say that usually newbs come for a couple of weeks, post Hello threads and leave (which is unfortunate - The New Member Forum is like a newb graveyard).

I'm glad that you've stuck around longer than the average newb; I think you're a great contributor and hope you stay.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 05-19-2014, 05:01 PM
Drone

I would like to state for the record that I am, in fact, a Predator fan. Predators are very cool and very straightforward - as are most horror villains. I get them: they're hunters in a warrior-class society that span the galaxy in search of the hunt & they have wicked cool technology. Thumbs up.

The Xenomorphs, though, have given me much to ponder. I remember - young as I was when I first saw Alien - knowing there was something 'else' to the Xenomorph story: a mystery, if you will, hidden in plain sight. It was my first horror love.

My first horror nightmare was, of course, Michael Myers. He was terrifying for precisely the opposite reason - because there was nothing one needed to think about. He was the boogey man & he was going to get you.

My first true indelible horror defiling was the Exorcist. You cannot run, hide, bargain, or reason with it & it will take a God to stop it & even then the priests are gonna get killed. That's messed up.

Not sure how I went from 'thanks for the welcome' to the demon Pazuzu but... well...

Thanks for the welcome & the kind words you two.