Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Art
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-01-2014, 12:35 PM
Little Boo

Original painting signed by leatherface!

I am having to sell my own personal Horror collection. I paint the pictures myself and then try to get them signed. this one is my personal favorite. Gunnar Hanson. Original Texas chainsaw massacre Leatherface.
I am open to offers and will happily ship anywhere in the world.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 262.jpg (39.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 02-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Little Boo

American Werewolf in London Autigraphed painting

I also have a really nice Large original painting of American werewolf in london. Signed by David Naughton and comes with photographic proof. i had it in a shop to sell for £300. but would accept £150 including shipping.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Horror Fan

Very nice artwork. Am contemplating an offer of something in the neighborhood of $500 for the Leatherface piece.

Old 02-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Little Boo

I would be happy to accept $500 if you were to offer it. He was such a nice guy he even gave me a DVD which he signed Leatherface likes Picture and said he wanted to have me for lunch lol. Its 20" x30" so its quite a statement piece.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:24 AM
Scares Little Kids

First off, you have some amazing talent there. I don't know if you paint full time but you should be. You really captured the essence of Leatherface and it looks amazing. I have a few questions. First does this have the letter of Authenticity with it, and if so is it still available?
Old 02-19-2014, 01:43 AM
Little Boo

Hi there, Thankyou for your kind words, I do paint full time now but I am still a poor struggling artist lol. Back when i had all these paintings signed I decided to keep them for myself but now times are hard and i need to convert my existing paintings into sales to be able to afford supplies and advertising for my new website and all the rest of the usual expenditure with starting up my own business.
I have quite a few little gems in my cupboard that I am now willing to sell as I really need to get things moving. I usually paint commissions for people so painting the horror art was for my personal collection.
The person that responded originally never got back to me so yes it is still available and yes I provide a certificate of authenticity as well as photographic proof of him signing it. He was such a nice guy it made my painting my personal favourite. I was going to post all my other autographed paintings on here but when i never got any response I didnt think people would be interested in seeing them. if you have a look at www.heathers-portraits.com you will see a few more i have, but not all of them as I am still uploading them as we speak.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
The Saw Is Family

HOLY SHIT THATS AWESOME