Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-10-2009, 02:53 PM
masky

Talking So, I was thinking of jumping right into the discussions, but...a "Hi!" is in order!

Sorry for the long title. I talk a lot. Which means this is probably gonna be a very long introductory message, although I don't really intend to babble a lot. I usually end up out of the character limit zone, so...you've been warned!
I really felt like my life lacked a good forum. I know, the mere statement might make you think that I lack a life, but I think that a good place to exchange ideas should be a part of all of our lives, shouldn't it?
So I narrowed down my hobbies and passions to Coca-Cola, horror movies, socks and underwear. I didn't even think there's a forum for socks and underwear fanatics (they need to start making bigger drawers, I'm telling you!), so my google search got me here - I bet this is one kick-ass horror movie forum, even though I haven't started browsing around yet!
Oh! I forgot to say hi and introduce myself.
Hi, my name is...let me go by masky around here, although most people call me Vivi. Short for Viviana, my first name. And I love, as I've previously stated, Coca-Cola, socks, underwear and, of course, horror movies. I talk a lot, as you might have already noticed, and I somehow almost always seem to end up saying something stupid or inappropriate. So if I do so in the future, keep in mind, I had no ill intentions, I'm just a little...clumsy. With words, and not too good at standing on my two feet either, now that we're at it. But being clumsy with words doesn't mean I don't love them. Words are my other big passion, of which I haven't told you, but I suppose you might've figured that out.
However, I said I was gonna keep this short n' sweet (yeah right!), so I'm going to stop here and let you find out more about myself and my tastes in horror movies and what-not by exchanging ideas on different subjects here, on this forum.
This is masky, my dear fellow forumers,
Signing off.
*for 5 minutes, then I'll be curious to see if there are any replies. Oh well!*
Old 09-10-2009, 03:04 PM
Banned

Welcome Viviana

Why don't you start by telling us some of the movies you enjoy. Socks are boring but undies could be a topic for a little later. Coke Cola is only good with a splash of rum in it.

and remember.....you DON'T have to type EVERY thought that comes into your head. Sometimes less is better ;)
Old 09-10-2009, 03:12 PM
masky

Ok, thanks for the advice. *takes a deep breath and tries thinking a little and processing her thoughts before typing* Hey, this could actually work!
As for horror movies I like... well, I've had my phases. I used to be very much into zombie flicks [[however, I am embarrassed to say: the more recent ones, like...Dawn of the Dead, the remake, 28 days and weeks later, so on and so forth]], then I got into movies the likes of Saw, Hostel [[come on, who ISN'T into Saw and Hostel?]], and theeen the Survivor kind, like The Hills have Eyes, Wrong Turn [[can't wait for the 3rd one - wait, is it out yet? haven't checked in a while!]], REC [[I call it survivor!]]. I have yet to see Quarantine.
Oh. I'm into gore. The more, the better. Have you seen A l'interieur, Martyrs? French, as I've noticed, do great in this area!
Thanks for the welcome!

Last edited by masky; 09-10-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by masky View Post
[[come on, who ISN'T into Saw and Hostel?]]
I'm not into either of those. Didn't mind 'em when the first came out but have really grown to dislike them.

Welcome aboard anyway :)
Old 09-10-2009, 08:33 PM
For Vendetta

Welcome to HDC, Vivi.

We encourage wet T-shirt pics. And stay out of trouble.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Cranky

Who is this really?

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 09-14-2009, 09:07 AM
Banned

pretty quiet for someone who likes to babble.