Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-06-2006, 04:37 AM
Banned

good trades on the weekend

i thought i'd take some of my books i'm trying to get rid of to a used book store ..

i ended up getting $140 credit so i grabbed all of their e.r.burroughs books (tarzan and mars series) as well as a bunch of Conan books.

heroic fantasy from the 30's is still a big guilty pleasure of mine.

sweet trade all around - i'm just that much closer to completing all 3 of those sets..
Old 06-06-2006, 05:54 AM
Your funeral... my trial

The original Robert E. Howard Conan books? If so, that was a pretty good trade. Those are super hard to find, at least in my area.
Old 06-07-2006, 02:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by noctuary
The original Robert E. Howard Conan books? If so, that was a pretty good trade. Those are super hard to find, at least in my area.
both the origional Howard books and some by L Sprague De Camp or whatever the name is...

i have quite a few of them now ... i'll have to do some research and see if i'm missing any
Old 06-18-2006, 08:32 AM
Living Dead

that reminds me I have been meaning to sell off a bunch of books. I have over 1000 books crammed into my room, I bet I could get a couple hundred for them.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Banned

i'm getting about $500 credit for about 2000 - 3000 books.
the only reason i'm going for it is i dont have time for the alternative (sell then individually) and they have some decent collectors books i'll pick up with the credit ..

and i want the fuckers out of my house - like yesterday..