Old 07-22-2004, 05:22 AM
Run, you fools!!!

Phobias

Hi guys

Does anyone here have any phobias??? Just wanted to know cos the films that particularly freak me out are films bout my two worst phobias:

- CLOWNS and BEING TRAPPED IN COFFINS AN STUFF

These sort of films shit me up but thats whats good about them. Car sleap for weeks afterwards though.

My best mate (sick bastard) bought me a birthday present of a clown 'living dead doll'. Apparently its a series over in the US. Cant even pick the damn thing up incase it bursts out of its coffin.

Got him back though. Borrowed a life size Chucky doll from another mate and put it in his bed. Shouldn't fuck with a man of the cloth.

Preacher x x
Old 07-22-2004, 05:38 AM
Fear scented candle

At first i thought you were saying you were afraid of clowns being stuck in coffins. i was going to give you a big pat onthe back for originality :)

I have a severe fear of heights. And here's the weird one:
Zombies. I have nightmare (once or twice a year) that i am stuck in a dDawn of the Dead situation....
Old 07-22-2004, 05:52 AM
Run, you fools!!!

Nah my clown phobia is the worst.

All started when i was a kid and my sister had an old fasioned clown puppet with like a porcelain head. She kept leavin it at the top of the stairs and i had to sprint past it every time i needed to take a leak.

Used to have nightmares where one of those bastrd clowns was pinning me down to the bed and tickling me and fuckin laughin his head off. Used to wake up an still feel like i was being tickled.

Do ya know those things they have at the coast - like laughin policemen or clowns where you put money in just to watch a fuckin evil puppet laugh at you - wont go near one of those.

Oh yeah - another phobia - bein in the sea where you cant see the bottom -which is basically anywhere on the british coast. Gettin over my phobia of the sea. Went to turkey an did scuba divin - nice clear water. Was shittin it at the start - then calmed down - we ended up sittin on the bottom about 30ft down and i was trying not to think about the fact that if anythin did come rushin at me - Jaws for instance, i'd be a gonna. But you gotta face your fears in life sometimes - you feel much better about yourself afterwards.

P x
Old 07-22-2004, 05:53 AM
Run, you fools!!!

Or.....BEIN STUCK ON A COFFIN WITH A CLOWN.

Eeeeughh.......EVIL BASTARDS. Makin me sweat thinkin bout it.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:58 AM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally posted by Preacher

Oh yeah - another phobia - bein in the sea where you cant see the bottom -which is basically anywhere on the british coast. Gettin over my phobia of the sea. Went to turkey an did scuba divin - nice clear water. Was shittin it at the start - then calmed down - we ended up sittin on the bottom about 30ft down and i was trying not to think about the fact that if anythin did come rushin at me - Jaws for instance, i'd be a gonna. But you gotta face your fears in life sometimes - you feel much better about yourself afterwards.

P x

I love the sea, but this bugs the shit out of me too. I have done a lot of studying about the deep sea, and sitting there, KNOWING that the bottom is a mile or two down, KNOWING that there are viperfish, sharks, giant squid, sunken ships, dead bodioes and a million other things gets overwhelming.

Jaws doesnt help, though.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:32 AM
Now she has us.

fear large spiders and dont like to be enclosed in too much, like in elevators... it's not so much a phobia, I just dont like being in close proximity with people I dont know.... unless it's a nice female.

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 07-22-2004, 07:16 AM
Returning after eternity.

Bugs. I scream like a little girl if a bug crawls on me, unless it's a spider. Spiders are ok by me.
Old 07-22-2004, 07:26 AM
Something about a pillow

Very severe unreasonable fear of heights. I can barely look out 3rd story windows without hyperventilating. :eek:
Old 07-22-2004, 07:55 AM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally posted by orangestar
Very severe unreasonable fear of heights. I can barely look out 3rd story windows without hyperventilating. :eek:
Right there with you, sister. I had to do framing one summer and i hated it. i was 15 feet off the ground and TERRIFIED. Of course the other guys wcouldnt understand why i broke out in a cold sweat when i got near the edge...

Oddly enough, being in an airplane doesnt scare me. it has to be heights ON something with me. if i am flying, im cool.
Old 07-22-2004, 10:55 AM
King of the Long Post

Send a message via AIM to Stingy Jack
I don't have a fear of heights, but I have a fear of flying. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I don't trust airplane mechanics to do their job to the highest degree possible, and the fact that I would be completely helpless if anything went wrong.

I also have a fear of bees, wasps, hornets, or any other stinging insect. Wasps in particular, because they'll sting the shit out of you just for looking at them funny. Bastards!
GOOD LORD DELIVER TO US!
Old Scotch Invocation
-- adapted by Stingy Jack

Stingy's Horror DVD Collection