Old 07-23-2004, 07:34 PM
Returning after eternity.

The worst thing that Marijuana can do is make you lazy and cause depression. Yes, it CAN do this by suppressing the neural pathways for Serotonin, the brains "natural high" drug that is used to give you a feeling of euphoria and well being when you achieve something good. This is your reward drug. But, if that pathway is blocked, you can crash pretty badly.

Now, Marijuana does not CAUSE this, but it can make an already bad situation much worse.
Old 07-23-2004, 07:49 PM
Hellraiser

Marijauna effects eveyone differently. Some people can handle it, while others can't. Alcohol can have the same reaction.
Marijuana is not for everyone, but those who use it in a resonsible manner should be thrown in jail for using IMO.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:16 PM
That fucking Guy...

True, the decision should be made on the basis of how it effects you personally, in term of immediate, and after effects.

This is the reason I don't drink much; If I wanna get fucked up, I'll go with weed the majority of the time, simply because alcohol turns me into the biggest asshole on the face of the planet, I usually hurt people, and have brought legal troubles down on me under THAT influence way too many times.
I'd have made the same decision about weed should the effects have been anywhere near as bad.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:19 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Take it from me. Brain Cells come regenerate. I think me and Singy might have a debate on this one but I smoked pot ALL THE DAMN TIME for about a year or two. And believe me i was failing school harcore. But this year i stopped and passed all my classes with C or above. The total year i think i got 7 A's maybe 8. And passed with a 3.11 GPA. And to me i was more energetic on pot. Maybe it was because i used to always be looking for pot. But i dont know. Im done with that shit now. I got my prioties down pact!
Old 07-26-2004, 08:37 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
Marijauna effects eveyone differently. Some people can handle it, while others can't. Alcohol can have the same reaction.
Marijuana is not for everyone
Completely agree....

Quote:
but those who use it in a resonsible manner should be thrown in jail for using IMO.
If they are using it responsibly, in their own home, and hurting no one but themselves, and their children aren't around, why? why should we jail them?
Old 07-26-2004, 08:50 AM
zipperface

Send a message via AIM to HappyCamper Send a message via Yahoo to HappyCamper
Damn straight! If i'm smoking it in the privacy of my own home, the cops IMO have no right to arrest me for possession. If anything they should be arrested for unlawful search and seizure.

Actually that reminds me...

One of my friends got pulled over by the cops, once the cop approached his car, he was asked if they could search his car. (My friend is black by the way...Racial Profiling sucks!) He told them no. They spent the next three hours searching his car and didn't find SHIT!!! After they told him he was free to go...

he said... Thanks for wasting my fucking time, why don't you go find some real criminals!

COPS are PIGS!!
Just listen to this sentence and tell me what it means. I haven't seen Evil Dead II yet? Would you get the impression that i wanted to see it? Oh, well you couldn't have been dying to see it or else you would have already gone. So in your opinion would I definitely see it?
How the fuck should I know probably!
Why? Because it's a brilliant film, it's so funny, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass!
Old 07-26-2004, 08:57 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
One of my friends got pulled over by the cops, once the cop approached his car, he was asked if they could search his car. (My friend is black by the way...Racial Profiling sucks!) He told them no. They spent the next three hours searching his car and didn't find SHIT!!! After they told him he was free to go...

he said... Thanks for wasting my fucking time, why don't you go find some real criminals!

COPS are PIGS!!
Thats fucking bullshit! me and my friends got pulled over the other day because we were wearing all black...

Cop - "Is it common for you guys to wear all black at the same time?"
Everyone else is grim and respectfull but i just bust out laughing, i couldnt help it...
Cop - "is there something funny about this"
me - "oh, well, we wear black pretty often yes"
Cop - "we've had some breakins and gang activity around here, you guys wouldn't know anything about that would you"
As he searches my car with his flashlight, (illegaly technically)
Me - *giggling* " uh.....NO, we're in a BAND!"

it was pretty crazy, im always the one that ends up talking to the cops, i dont know why....but ya, complete bullshit...
Old 07-26-2004, 10:53 AM
zipperface

Send a message via AIM to HappyCamper Send a message via Yahoo to HappyCamper
yeah I got pulled over about a year ago, in my Dodge Neon (have a Honda CRV now). I got a ticket for speeding (which I was guilty of...was going 81 in a 65mph zone). As I was about to drive off, he asked if he could search my car. I should have said no, but I was on my way to a job interview and I didn't want to be late, as I was already worried that I would be. So anyway he searches my car and as he's doing this, he starts a casual conversation with me, he actually asks me what I do for a living? HEY ASSHOLE! You're FUCKING searching my car, when I know you're not gonna find SHIT! I don't wanna talk to you about what I do for a living...go arrest some real criminal!
Just listen to this sentence and tell me what it means. I haven't seen Evil Dead II yet? Would you get the impression that i wanted to see it? Oh, well you couldn't have been dying to see it or else you would have already gone. So in your opinion would I definitely see it?
How the fuck should I know probably!
Why? Because it's a brilliant film, it's so funny, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass!