Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-17-2004, 07:10 PM
Banned

Favorite non-horror TV shows

Some of mine:

1. Whose Line Is It Anyway?
2. The Young and The Restless (soap opera)
3. Sanford and Son
4. Little House on The Prairie
5. Star Trek: Deep Space 9
Old 03-17-2004, 07:25 PM
Hellraiser

COWBOY BEBOP COWBOY BEBOP COWBOY BEBOP and other anime (Trigun, Inuyasha, Outlaw Star) and Cops, Family Guy, and Futurama
Old 03-17-2004, 07:34 PM
willows mommy

soe of these r no longer on. these r just my all time fav shows that i used to watch or currently watch

facts of life
punky brewster
step by step
full house
power rangers
thats so raven
8 simple rules.....
a-team
green acres
sonny and cher variety show
mr bean
family affair
little house on the prairie
the munsters
SNL
MAD Tv
vr troopers
dinosaurs
webster
saved by the bell
swans crossing
sweet valley high
clueless
sabrina the teenage witch
my 3 sons
brady bunch
partridge family
family matters
boy meets world

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 03-17-2004, 07:47 PM
Banned

Oh fuck!! How could I forget SNL? LOL Especialy the classic episodes!!! Eddie Murphy as Mr. Rodgers and Gumby was a scream. And let's not forget John Belushi!! He did so much funny shit I can't even pick out one specific parody.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:48 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
Oh fuck!! How could I forget SNL? LOL Especialy the classic episodes!!! Eddie Murphy as Mr. Rodgers and Gumby was a scream. And let's not forget John Belushi!! He did so much funny shit I can't even pick out one specific parody.
i like steve martin when he did the king tut song and the conheads skits

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 03-17-2004, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
i like steve martin when he did the king tut song and the conheads skits
LMAO! The Coneheads were great! Another one of my huge faves was when Bill Murrey and Gilda Radner played "the nerds." Best one was when Dan Akroid comes in to fix their fridge and bends over, exposing about 95% of his asscrack!!! LMAO!! I was rolling on the floor over that one.

Last edited by SFF; 03-17-2004 at 07:55 PM.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:56 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
LMAO! The Coneheads were great! Another one of my huge faves was when Bill Murrey and Gilda Radner played "the nerds." Best one was when Dan Akroid comes in to fix their fridge and bends over, exposing about 95% of his asscrack!!! LMAO!! I was rolling on the floor over that one.
lol i love dan akroyd. hes funny. i love his movies. another SNL skit i like is the church lady. she cracks me up :D

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Old 03-17-2004, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol i love dan akroyd. hes funny. i love his movies. another SNL skit i like is the church lady. she cracks me up :D
"Well, isnt that special" LMAO!! ANYTHING Chris Farley did was hillarious as well. I loved it when he played the counsler whose clothes seen to be 2 sizes 2 small and he is always talking about his "van down by the river!!!" LOL
Old 03-17-2004, 08:01 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
"Well, isnt that special" LMAO!! ANYTHING Chris Farley did was hillarious as well. I loved it when he played the counsler whose clothes seen to be 2 sizes 2 small and he is always talking about his "van down by the river!!!" LOL
i liked the on when farley try out for chip n dales w/ patrick swayze and when him and sandler did those girls that work at the gap

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Old 03-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
i liked the on when farley try out for chip n dales w/ patrick swayze and when him and sandler did those girls that work at the gap
LMAO!! Actualy, I enjoyed the Chp-N-dales skit for one particular reason.;) Heh, Patrick Swayze was really ummm..."workin' it" hehe