Old 06-11-2009, 05:58 AM
She's under the stairs

The Plumber

No, it's not an 80's slasher movie.

My toilet is blocked, I'm pretty sure it was my fault to, I ate far to much chillie in the last two days. I tried to have a go with the plunger, I tried to plungers, but niether seem to fit over the toilet hole...

How do I fix this, anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx
Because you want his maggot ridden dick dontcha
Old 06-11-2009, 06:18 AM
Zydrate Anatomy

Do you have a cheap, small plunger or one of the larger ones that has an inner part that kind of scoops down?
Old 06-11-2009, 06:23 AM
For Vendetta

Old 06-11-2009, 06:44 AM
She's under the stairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon Noir View Post
Do you have a cheap, small plunger or one of the larger ones that has an inner part that kind of scoops down?
I don't know about a scoop plunger, they are just coiled looking plungers, actually this happend a few weeks ago, just after I moved in, someone must have fixed it with a plunger, but how...

What does a scoop plunger look like....? :confused:

Quote:
Old 06-11-2009, 07:02 AM
Banned

and lay off the chili for awhile
Old 06-11-2009, 07:19 AM
Zydrate Anatomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease View Post
I don't know about a scoop plunger, they are just coiled looking plungers, actually this happend a few weeks ago, just after I moved in, someone must have fixed it with a plunger, but how...

What does a scoop plunger look like....? :confused:
Newb has one in his picture, but plunger should be at least twice that size so that you get really good suction. That's what will move things along. Once plunger is down over the drain, compress it down into the toilet and then flush. Then start moving the plunger up and down few times forcefully, but not too vigorously or your be splashing everywhere. Then lift the plunger out of the water to allow air to enter the underneath of the plunger to create an airbubble that will help to push things along and start plunging again. It may take awhile, but unless something was put down there, this should work. If you your toilet is overflowing, bail it into your bathtub and wash it down, unless it's "cloudy" and you may want to dump it outside.

Is this your house or are you renting?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Once plunger is down over the drain, compress it down into the toilet and then flush. Then start moving the plunger up and down few times forcefully, but not too vigorously or your be splashing everywhere. Then lift the plunger out of the water to allow air to enter the underneath of the plunger to create an airbubble that will help to push things along and start plunging again.
did anybody else get a little excited reading this.......or was it just me :o
Old 06-11-2009, 09:03 AM
She's under the stairs

Quote:
Newb has one in his picture, but plunger should be at least twice that size so that you get really good suction. That's what will move things along. Once plunger is down over the drain, compress it down into the toilet and then flush. Then start moving the plunger up and down few times forcefully, but not too vigorously or your be splashing everywhere. Then lift the plunger out of the water to allow air to enter the underneath of the plunger to create an airbubble that will help to push things along and start plunging again. It may take awhile, but unless something was put down there, this should work. If you your toilet is overflowing, bail it into your bathtub and wash it down, unless it's "cloudy" and you may want to dump it outside.

Is this your house or are you renting?
No, I'm just subletting a room, the entire place is kind of falling apart though, the bathroom sink has a piece missing out of it and hot water system leaks... I don't know why the people on the lease don't get the landlord to do somthing about it all...:rolleyes:

Quote:
Old 06-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Zydrate Anatomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease View Post
No, I'm just subletting a room, the entire place is kind of falling apart though, the bathroom sink has a piece missing out of it and hot water system leaks... I don't know why the people on the lease don't get the landlord to do somthing about it all...:rolleyes:
Wow, that sounds like my last apartment. :rolleyes: I would get the name of the landlord from the people who are on the lease. They should give that to you unless the landlord doesn't know you're there or something. Faulty toilets and leaky water systems are dangerous and are the responsibility of the landlord (which is why you pay him rent) to maintain in working order. I've had to fix things myself and then subtracted that from the rent that was own for that month and send in my receipts. I also would not let the leaking water heater go, I've had problems with mildew and walls/ceilings collapsing because of uncorrected water damage.

So, did the plunger help?

@Newb
You are a dirty man. ;)
Old 06-11-2009, 09:32 AM
That fucking Guy...

I remember Donald Duck used a plunger in Quackshot.
Now, that was one hell of a game.