Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Comics

Old 10-11-2016, 10:16 AM
Scares Little Kids

Need help tracking down a horror comic from my childhood

When I was 6 years old (around 1984) my grandfather gave me a box of comics that included one in particular that contained a story about a woman giving birth to a demon/devil baby. The brightly colored demon proceeded to fly up and antagonize those present in the hospital room. Then it proceeded to go outside into an urban space where it committed crimes, and I'm thinking even murder. At the time this story really freaked me out and my mother ended up getting rid of that box of comics. Anyway, I'm currently trying to track down that specific comic to see what all the fuss was about. The only other details I can offer about the comic is that it was in color, it was likely from an anthology series and must have been published prior to 1984-5. I tried using Google but alas, nothing has come up so far. Does anyone have a lead on this I might pursue?
Old 10-19-2016, 01:53 PM
Scares Little Kids

Any leads?
Old 10-03-2017, 07:48 AM
Scares Little Kids

I will give $50 through Paypal to the first person who sends me (either by posting under this thread or private message) the specific details concerning this comic upon verification.