Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-04-2015, 02:06 PM
I am the turtle lord

Well I'm heading out after this post. see ya tomorrow.

I wonder whoever got the idea that bats get into your hair?
Old 02-04-2015, 04:32 PM
I am the turtle lord

All right now my familiar ran off, what's going to be next.
Old 02-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
Things like rottwreilers and pittbulls shouldn't exist. THEY FLIP AND TURN ON PEOPLE!
These are my two favorite breeds of dogs. I volunteered at an animal shelter and I was there almost every day for over a year. I focused on working with dogs who were given a bad reputation because of the media. Pitbulls were my favorite to work with, they are very smart and lovable. I could walk up to ANY of them and put my face down to theirs and they would smother me with kisses. I played football with one and got him to open up more and he got adopted with a family of two boys who adored him and played with him constantly! The only time I ever got bit at the shelter was by a little dog who just got fixed, so I didn't blame him for it. Most people are not educated enough about dogs, they are only given what the media tells them. The number one dog breed that was recorded of having the most dog bites in one year was the Golden Labrador. It may be hard to believe but it's true. I love animals, especially dogs, and I will always be a Pittbull advocate and I hope I can get back into volunteering at an animal shelter again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
"All dogs, including pit bulls, are individuals. Treating them as such, providing them with the care, training and supervision they require, and judging them by their actions and not by their DNA or their physical appearance is the best way to ensure that dogs and people can continue to share safe and happy lives together." ASPCA
Well said <3 <3

Old 02-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Horror Fan

Dogs are relatively safe pets. I could never keep a spider or snake as a pet.

Old 02-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfantasy View Post
These are my two favorite breeds of dogs. I volunteered at an animal shelter and I was there almost every day for over a year. I focused on working with dogs who were given a bad reputation because of the media. Pitbulls were my favorite to work with, they are very smart and lovable. I could walk up to ANY of them and put my face down to theirs and they would smother me with kisses. I played football with one and got him to open up more and he got adopted with a family of two boys who adored him and played with him constantly! The only time I ever got bit at the shelter was by a little dog who just got fixed, so I didn't blame him for it. Most people are not educated enough about dogs, they are only given what the media tells them. The number one dog breed that was recorded of having the most dog bites in one year was the Golden Labrador. It may be hard to believe but it's true. I love animals, especially dogs, and I will always be a Pittbull advocate and I hope I can get back into volunteering at an animal shelter again some day.
Good to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Dogs are relatively safe pets. I could never keep a spider or snake as a pet.
I wouldn't be allowed to have a spider in the house but we had a snake once and it was... unremarkable. Gave the thing to a friend who said he "ALWAYS WANTED A SNAKE!" and found out he sold it two weeks later for $200. I could've sold it punk.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:04 AM
I am the turtle lord

I don't need a snake I have a 8 foot black snake that has been living in our yard for two years. We have so many animals

Jai twoi chats
&
Jai un chien.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:30 AM
I am the turtle lord

My dad discovered something cool today. One of my ancestors married Josephine Bonaparts (Napoleons wife) Neisse. I believe that to be true because our family was originally from northern France.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:45 AM
I am the turtle lord

How many writers do we have on this forum now?
Old 02-05-2015, 07:17 AM
Horror Fan

Old 02-05-2015, 07:26 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
That's what I'm like.